shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have any experience with DiamondsCultured.com?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm looking for some pink cultured diamonds and I came across this website. Has anyone dealt with this vendor?

Thanks!

mepp

Rough_Rock
hey periwinklegirl --

looks like they use gemesis and chatham stones. 10 day return policy. EGL certs for stones < 1ct (which is most lab-grown stones) is $125.

http://diamondscultured.com/aboutcompany.aspx

i wasn't able to see their inventory, so it might be tough to come up with a few options and decide between them -- though they might be very responsive if you email them. the only other odd thing is the color grading -- they use nonstandard labels, which aren't verified by independent certs, so it might be hard to know the market value of the stones.

i hope that doesn't sound too pessimistic! depending on what you're looking for, it could be worth a shot. let us know if you try them!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!
Thanks for answering me. I noticed those things too. After looking at their website, I have two concerns:
1. multiple email attempts to contact them bounced back (because their mailbox is full).
2. none of their customer reviews is more recent than 2006.
So I wondered, are they still in business?
On the other hand, their prices are right up to date, which implies they are.

I just wondered if anyone has actually bought from them.

mepp

Rough_Rock
yeah, the email thing seems like a red flag... maybe someone else will chime in about them.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Their toll free number doesn't work from Canada and I have no way to test it from the US. I couldn't find any other numbers for them.
I don't think they're in business any more.

However, Eric from DNEA has graciously stepped up and is sourcing me the pink diamonds I want.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results