carat
color
clarity

Yellow and Rose Gold....together

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have been thinking of getting two new T & C pieces--the y/g disc with my inital on it and a mini rose gold key with diamonds. I would prefer to get them both in the same color--but what I want is not offered--hence the mix. The chain/disc would be yellow and the key rose and the plan is to layer them or wear them together. What do you think?

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02969&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+6-c+287465-r+501323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=26115914&mcat=148204&cid=573050&search_params=s+5-p+4-c+573050-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

cheers--Sharon

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great Sharon - I love yellow and rose gold together (I have rose gold and yellow gold bands that I stack with an eternity -looks great to me!) :)

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think layering would look nice! The key on a longer chain, et voila!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
You can''t go wrong with mixing such lovely pieces!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that this would have been a perfect question for the gold thread since it is entirely about gold. Since you asked it here (for perverse and inexplicable reasons), however, I will tell you that I think it will look

extremely elegant. I absolutely love that rose gold key encrusted with diamonds! Wear it in good health!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, great pieces and I think they would look lovely together.

Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you ladies and gents! I likely will buy the initial first--don''t know how much stock they have in the boutique here....and I honestly did not see the key I wanted IRL...my sister has the large yellow gold one, but that is too big for my taste...mini is good!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2010 6:51:52 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Thank you ladies and gents! I likely will buy the initial first--don''t know how much stock they have in the boutique here....and I honestly did not see the key I wanted IRL...my sister has the large yellow gold one, but that is too big for my taste...mini is good!
Sharon, once you have them both (or even before), I hope you will post photos of them being worn. (Maybe in the gold thread?) I''d love to see them!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon-we discuss "enabling" in our Pricescope threads, by which we mean the process by which we seem to help each other to buy terribly expensive pieces of jewelry as if it were the most normal thing in the

world to do! Well...this thread of yours set me off, even though you in no way tried to set me off. Your combination of necklaces-with a disk-reminded me of a longtime favorite disk necklace of mine, one which I

have written about elsewhere, and I set off looking for it for about the twentieth time! I am going to have to start a separate thread about it or write about it in the gold thread! (BTW, it was you who put me onto

this piece in the first place. I had never heard of the jewler that makes it, Links of London, until you put it in my path!)*

*The necklace to which I referred is about halfway down the page. It has an 18k yellow gold disk and a diamond pavé crescent moon hanging from the chain as pendants.

AGBF
34.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I think they will look great together. Even better because they are different colors!!! HTH

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of mixing gold colors and I think that would look fantastic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results