shape
carat
color
clarity

who makes or can make this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kieka

Rough_Rock
A friend emailed a picture of the setting (picture attached) which I love but I don''t know who made it. Any ideas? What do you think of this with a 2ct cushion?

pave solitaire.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool... it should be great with the cushion!

Try, the ''Pearlmans'' Collection'' - aside other designer''s at www.pearlmansjewelers.com

Since that setting seems to involve a more difficult type of pave, you ight want to read a short note about it from a shop that does excellent work too. Here it is

Mark Morell turned on of these some time ago - see it on the first page at www.MwmJewelry.com (all the way down)

Hope one of these turn out to be the right one.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks very similar to a Michael B setting, without the diamond tipped prongs.

mbring879.jpg

kieka

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I love the Mark Morrell site.

By the way, Valeria, you are a super poster. I have learned so much from you!
34.gif

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
A BEAUTIFUL setting but I would be really worried picking a pave setting for an engagement ring as the stones can come loose over time and get lost. Just food for thought

Rebecca

kieka

Rough_Rock
Thanks Costar. I didn''t see it on the site but wow do the have alot of options. I think we are going to go for a plain band for now until I can figure the whole setting thing out.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results