shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash question: DBY necklace and international shipping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ordered the DBY necklace from Whiteflash before? I have a good friend who really likes the Tiffany''s one, but unfortunately it is over her budge. I noticed that Whiteflash makes a same style necklace so I suggested it to her. I have purchased a diamond solitaire from WF before and was happy with the service, so I recommended WF to her. Has anyone ordered this particular necklace and how is the quality? Is it just like Tiffany''s?
Here is the necklace she is considering.....
http://www.whiteflash.com/fine-jewelry/pendants/diamonds-by-the-yar-wf_1142.htm

Aslo, she lives in Singapore. I know WF does international shipping, so has anyone who lives overseas ordered from them before? I know there might be a heavy tax added on to it if it is caught at customs. So has anyone evern got caught?

I really highly recommened WF, so if the necklace turns out below expectation, or if she has to pay a lot more than what she expected due to tax, then I''d feel really responsible. Thanks guys for any input!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results