shape
carat
color
clarity

White gold question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
So I''ve been lurking on here for a long time and now I finally need your help! Thank goodness I have a place to turn to!

My engagement ring is an antique (his grandmother''s ring- circa 1950) and it is in a very unique, fishtail-prong setting (two .02 melee on either side of a .52 center stone). I found a wedding band that is almost an exact match (even the same decade). Here is the link to the wedding band: http://www.ekantiquejewelry.com/antique_jewelry_detail.php?antiquejewelry=651

The only problem I foresee with this is that my e-ring is 18k white gold and the wedding band is 14k white gold. Will this create any problems? I know that platinum and white gold are not friendly to one another but I have no clue about different weights of white gold. I am fairly certain that the two rings will not sit flush but I am pretty sure this won''t bother me too much. This website has a 48 hour return policy, also, so I have a chance to change my mind.

Any information or advice is greatly appreciated! Hope everyone''s staying stress-free- 5 days ''til Christmas and Hannukah!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results