shape
carat
color
clarity

where to buy Furrer-Jacot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jasonguard

Rough_Rock
The wedding band I want is a designer piece and it has a designer price tag at my local jewler. Solomon Brothers online isn''t interested in offering a better price. Maybe you all can suggest a cheaper source for Furrer-Jacot rings. Maybe you all can tell me something about this ring maker that I need to know before buying.

What I want is their 71-23570. It''s offered in 6mm or 8mm. I haven''t tried on the 6mm, but that''s what I''ll probably go with. The 8mm rings are $3800 for platinum and $1500 for 18k white gold. I can only even consider the white gold if it comes down to a grand or less. But can you believe those prices? Amazing!

I''ve been looking for really unique mens wedding bands and have found mostly the same thing everywhere. My head was set on platinum, but if I buy new, it''s gonna be out of my price range the way that metal has gone up so much lately. Please let me know what you think...

71-23570.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results