shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find a setting like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an estate piece I am obsessed with - I''ve never been so "taken" with a setting in my life (and that says a lot!). My stone is the same size as the one in this ring (3/4ct), and I would love to put my stone in a setting just like this. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? (I''ve looked at Pearlman''s, Antique Engagement Rings, Van Craeynest, etc for similar styles already).

Plase help!

DSC04662small.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s another view of it -

DSC04741small.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone????????

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Not exactly the same as the estate piece you''re looking at, but here''s one I found on whitehousebrothers.com. It is item 7089.

http://www.whitehousebrothers.com/detail.php?id=32

I think there''s not a lot of responses b/c a lot of people don''t visit this thread very often.
2.gif
I saw that it was you that posted and thought I would try to help.
9.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitehouse Brothers! Forgot about them. Looked at Saturn Jewels too. Checking out Fay again...

Thank you, thank you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful setting. I do not have any information on where you can find it (custom?) but I can see why you are so taken by it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results