shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of chain won''t pull my hair?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I am looking to have a necklace made and I need to pick a chain style. The necklace will use a dark blue sapphire (5mm X 7mm) that I already own and then have a diamond halo around it. The necklace will be white gold. Can anyone post a good place to look at chain types? Any experience on ones that don''t pull hair? I love the smooth look chains, but they all eat my hair.

Thanks for your help!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about a rolo link chain. I have them for most of my necklaces and they don''t pull on my hair at all.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I have a box link chain that doesn''t pull my hair at all. It is very smooth. I used to have some twisted chain that always caught my hair! I don''t know of any good web sites since I have always bought my chains at a B&M store.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I TOTALLY know what you mean, snake chains are always pulling my hair out. It hurts so much! I''ve taken to wearing chains with larger, more fancy shaped links. I don''t know of any really smooth circular styles that wouldn''t pull out your hair, though. But a wheat or popcorn style chain might look beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results