shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding band help...

HayleyMarie

Rough_Rock
So I have a spinal e-ring Halo that is a stuller mount. I hate the E-ring that goes with it as it goes around the Halo and I am wanting something to go underneath the halo.

So. I am thinking on buying a plain band that I like and see if a gold smith can cut a slit in it and braze the e ring and band together. So they are attached on either side of the curve. If that makes sense. Instead of getting a band custom made to go around the basket.

Is this idea totally ridiculous? Or should I just suck it up and pay to get a band custom made.

Or any other ideas??

Thanks guys and gals

I have attached some pictures of my ring so you get a better idea what I am talking about.
il_570xn_124.jpg
10896837_10155153234135707_2590414275534047389_n.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
What about getting a spacer band to go in between a wedding band and your e-ring? That would allow the wedding band and the spacer to sit flush together, but there would still be some "space" in between the e-ring and the spacer. The spacer would sit at the lowest point of the band.

RyanHunter

Rough_Rock
Hey Smith,

Good Morning, Thank you for sharing your knowledge. It is a big gift of a tremendous experience, expertise and creativity…in such a smooth manner.

Thank you,
Ryan

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wearing a regular one is out of the question? Sure there'll be a gap, as it won't sit flush, but is that bad? I always think that look is very lux.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results