shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another shot of Lisa Rinna's by itself. It's HUGE!

lisarinna2.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kyle Richards

kylerichards.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melissa Gorga

melissagorga.jpg

melissagorga2.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Teresa Giudice

teresagiudice.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting those, derby gal. Just curious, is Teresa's real? I know they filed bankruptcy but didn't follow the details. Do you get to keep personal assets like jewelry if you go through bankruptcy?
Have you ever seen a good photo of Yolanda's wedding band? She used to wear a skinny diamond band and it was very sparkly so I would love to see good pics or know who it was made by. She prob doesn't wear it anymore.

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
kgizo|1471620621|4067677 said:
Thanks for posting those, derby gal. Just curious, is Teresa's real? I know they filed bankruptcy but didn't follow the details. Do you get to keep personal assets like jewelry if you go through bankruptcy?
Have you ever seen a good photo of Yolanda's wedding band? She used to wear a skinny diamond band and it was very sparkly so I would love to see good pics or know who it was made by. She prob doesn't wear it anymore.

I am not sure, but I think for SOME forms of bankruptcy, not all, but SOME, it's just that it means that you have more worth in physical items than you have in the bank, so it's that the bank will just monitor your spending for awhile and give you a clean slate and forgive your debts after a few years if you're good. It's only other forms that you actually have to liquidate your assets such as your car, your boat, your house, etc.

There was a case of a high profile car salesman in my area who did that. My friend's mom was his attorney and he didn't really tell her much, but he went on a "ski trip" to Switzerland shortly before the trial, more dirty laundry went out before the trial, and she just sank into her seat and thought, "oh shit."

jankoluvsky

Rough_Rock
cnkav|1470877163|4064558 said:
Scarlett J's ring
there is any detailed pic of this ring?
o.png

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgizo, yes I have long admired Yolanda's skinny, sparkly band but I have yet to find any pics of it. I have no clue about Theresa's rings. I do recall that on one episode where Joe gave her what looked like a big yellow diamond she later claimed it was a yellow sapphire. :Up_to_something:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Kim Zolsiak Biermann's giant cushion from Kroy:

kimzbiermann.jpg

kim-zolciak-wedding-ring-from-kroy.jpeg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nene Leakes' cushion. I think it is rumored to be 15 carats.

neneleakes.jpg

nene-leakess-engagement-ring.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My all time favorite housewife ring is Bethanny Frankel's original setting for her pear with trillion sides. She had it reset in a halo later.

bethannyfring.jpg

bethanny-frankel-ring.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1471986191|4069171 said:
kgizo, yes I have long admired Yolanda's skinny, sparkly band but I have yet to find any pics of it. I have no clue about Theresa's rings. I do recall that on one episode where Joe gave her what looked like a big yellow diamond she later claimed it was a yellow sapphire. :Up_to_something:

I believe she also admitted (after the financial/legal issues came to light) that her rings are fakes.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As Kenny says "people vary" but to be honest I'm not loving a lot of these huge garish rings over 10cts. No originality! No colour ;( And not to mention the horrid claw-like fake nails.... :???:

I do however enjoy the few antique and gemstone rings that pop up now and then. Would love to see close up shots of Scarlett J's ring.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Kim K's ring as it is a fine quality stone, large and simply set. I really don't get why big stones are set in halos. IMHO, it really takes away from the stone. I like Lady Gaga's even though I am not a fan of heart shape but it is classically set with a pair of side baguettes. Likewise, Mariah Carey's ring simply set (like Kim K) is beautiful too. Can't understand why Bethany Frankle put a halo on her ring but not a fan of the trillion sides with a pear (another cut I am not a fan of) and it probably took longer to have the ring reset than the marriage lasted. Idid love her wedding band however.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Anna Chlumsky's simple and classic set

chlumsky-emmys-19sep16-03.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Jen Aniston's band. I like it, very elegant.

jennifer_a.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Engagement rings of the Dancing with the stars' ladies

emma_s.jpg

kim_j.jpg

lindsay_a.jpg

peta_m.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Engagement rings of the Dancing with the stars' ladies (cont.)

julianne_h.jpg

karina_s.jpg

whitney_c.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Carrie Anne Inaba's 3.7cts oval

carrie_ann_i.png

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Irina Shayk's rumour ering

irina_shayk.png

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pro wrestler Nikki Bella's ring. Rumored to be about a 5 carat Tiffany. nikki-bella-engagement-ring-1.jpg nikkibella2.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
West Wing actor Dule Hill is engaged to actress Jazmyn Simon. This is quite an oval! jazmynring.jpg dule-hill-jazmyn-simon-instagram-1200x630.jpeg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the oval.. and love the setting!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexandra Henkel is engaged to actor Anthony LaPaglia. alexandrahenkel.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2572.JPG Behati Prinsloo Adam Levine's wife's

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vanessa Grimaldi from the Bachelor (Nick Viall's season)
IMG_2585.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate Mara's engagement ring
IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2587.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kirsten Dunst
IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2590.JPG IMG_2591.JPG

carbonfan