shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here are 3 closeups of Amber Heard's (Johnny Depp) E-ring. Looks antique/vintage...

heard1.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

2-amber-heard-engagement-ring-picture-johnny-depp-celebrity-weddings-0213-w724.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
last one..

1-amber-heard-engagement-ring-picture-johnny-depp-celebrity-weddings-0213-h724.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Jessica Alba

_15321.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mary-Kate Olsen's engagement ring from Olivier Sarkozy. Can't see it very well. Is it a rose cut diamond?

_15482.jpg

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Allison Williams.

alison_williams.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
k_darling|1394057581|3628208 said:
Allison Williams.
This is such a pretty diamond!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Allison Williams.

What a beautiful ring. The proportions of the baguettes perfectly highlight that gorgeous stone. Love it :love:

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock
Allison Williams.

I wonder how many carat it is? 2.5-3? Love this ring.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie|1393943194|3627174 said:
Mary-Kate Olsen's engagement ring from Olivier Sarkozy. Can't see it very well. Is it a rose cut diamond?
It's a vintage Cartier OEC. Here are more pix

ao.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a side view

ao_side.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some additional shots of Amber Heard's ring- it looks very different from the earlier pictures I posted- it looks like a halo was added?

_15799.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
One more of Amber Heard's ring from Johnny Depp.

ah_2.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Mila Kunis's ring from Ashton Kutcher. Looks like T&CO

mila-kunis-engagement-ring-pictures-ashton-kutcher-celebrity-weddings-0304-w724.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMHO, Mary Kate Olsen's ring looks like a ring that you inherited from grandma or a dead great aunt and you have to figure out how to get the thing reset to not look so estate-ish and old fashioned. I know that it is Cartier and vintage but it is pretty damn ugly. Kunis' ring is simple and lovely but soooo small compared to the weatlth of these stars. I know Kim Kardashian size rings are not for everyone but come on, these two are stars and owe it to their public and fans to have a ring to ooh and ahh over. Maybe this is just a promise ring to wear while the real rings are being designed...one can only hope.

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know, lambskin, I find it refreshing when celebrities wear "mortal" sized rings. It casts them in a down to earth light that I like. It's a practical and understated look. I like when people go against the grain and what's expected of them.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
lambskin|1394761112|3633672 said:
IMHO, Mary Kate Olsen's ring looks like a ring that you inherited from grandma or a dead great aunt and you have to figure out how to get the thing reset to not look so estate-ish and old fashioned. I know that it is Cartier and vintage but it is pretty damn ugly. Kunis' ring is simple and lovely but soooo small compared to the weatlth of these stars. I know Kim Kardashian size rings are not for everyone but come on, these two are stars and owe it to their public and fans to have a ring to ooh and ahh over. Maybe this is just a promise ring to wear while the real rings are being designed...one can only hope.

Mary Kate Olson and Mila Kunis received these engagement rings from their SOs- hopefully out of love and not merely for the sake of showing off a massive piece of polished carbon to the public.
Any celebrity that chooses a ring or has their SO choose a ring out of some sense of obligation for their fans ogling, as you stated, would be very odd and troubling.
These are real people, with real lives.. so I don't really understand your comments.

Mary Kate's ring looks like something you might inherit from "a dead great aunt" ? We should all be so lucky.. It has provenance and was bought at Sotheby's.
Mila's ring is AT LEAST 2 carats and I am sure it is IF (that is "Internally Flawless").

While we are all entitled to our opinions, let's try to be a little more respectful.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just because a ring is from Sothebys does not mean that it is beautiful. I think the ring is ugly and looks old fashioned in a bad 1960-1970's way. I do not think describing it as a bad family heirloom is disrespectul. As I had prefaced my post it was my opinion. In regard to my comment about the Kunis engagement ring it is surprisingly small in relation to the level of stardom both the bride and groom have acquired. Their romance is on par with Liz and Dick, Brad and Angelina and Aniston and her beau. Plus all of the current music stars. All of these folks are flashing big rocks. If stars do not want fans to oogle then why do they dress up in designer frocks for the Oscars? Why do celeb magazines try to get pics of a celeb's engagement ring? I would venture to guess not only for the the star but also for the public and of course for Joan Rivers to comment and opine on both clothes and jewels.

Marina87

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous rings. I especially love the yellow diamond! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lambskin|1394930918|3634854 said:
In regard to my comment about the Kunis engagement ring it is surprisingly small in relation to the level of stardom both the bride and groom have acquired. Their romance is on par with Liz and Dick, Brad and Angelina and Aniston and her beau. Plus all of the current music stars. All of these folks are flashing big rocks. If stars do not want fans to oogle then why do they dress up in designer frocks for the Oscars? Why do celeb magazines try to get pics of a celeb's engagement ring? I would venture to guess not only for the the star but also for the public and of course for Joan Rivers to comment and opine on both clothes and jewels.

In my mind an Oscar's dress and an engagement ring are on two completely different levels. An engagement ring is a personal choice for the couple. Yes, fans see it and comment on it, but there could be a million reasons why she has a smaller ring than her peers, including the simple and very practical, perhaps she wants a ring that she can wear all the time and feels safe wearing all the time.

An Oscar's dress is an attempt to look great, maybe wear an upcoming and coming designer's dress to give them attention, and get on the pages of as many gossip rags as possible. Dressing for a major event is purely for publicity. While some engagement rings are, I don't think all are. For lots of people it's not a fashion statement that they want to change when whims change.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this on Entertainment Tonight about a week ago and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Reportedly a 6 carat pear. It is Courtney Bingham's, who just married Montley Crue rocker Nikki Sixx.

courtney_bingham_ring.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few more shots of Mila's.

mila-kunis-300x400.jpg

mila-kunis-engagement-ring.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Model Katherine Webb is recently engaged to former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron.

katherine_webb_ring.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1396117386|3643473 said:
I think that size on her finger is perfection. Large but not ridiculous. I could actually believe she wears it daily.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1396130473|3643565 said:
I think that size on her finger is perfection. Large but not ridiculous. I could actually believe she wears it daily.

Me, too. I think it is so very elegant!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shah's of Sunset star Lily Ghalichi is reportedly engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Dharr Mann. Reportedly 12 carats; designed by Mike Nekta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNm_f_uRU-0
According to Lily, she "deserves it". :lol: Don't we all????

lily_ghalichi.jpg

lily_ghalichi_engagement_ring_pear.jpg

lilly_ghalichi_ring.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not spell Lily correctly above-- sorry about that. It is Lilly Ghalichi.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed getting this one posted last fall. It belongs to Lauren Manzo who appears on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. She is the daughter of one of the show's stars, Caroline Manzo.

lauren_manzo_ring.jpg

laurenring.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1396130473|3643565 said:

+1!! Totally! She and Ashton don't need to live up to anyone's opinion other than their own. IMHO...

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenny McCarthy's yellow sapphire from Donnie Wahlberg.

jenny-mccarthy-engagement-ring2.jpg

jenny_m_sapphire.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results