shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The one commonality re: 75% of these women ... now divorced. Sure, oogling the diamonds is fun but big rocks don''t mean swell lives or swell loves. Its like a graveyard of dreams, this thread.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Jada Pinkett Smith Emerald Engagment Ring

rsz_mrsjadaring55[1].JPG

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2009 7:26:17 PM
Author: decodelighted
The one commonality re: 75% of these women ... now divorced. Sure, oogling the diamonds is fun but big rocks don''t mean swell lives or swell loves. Its like a graveyard of dreams, this thread.
What I always wonder is what the celebs do with the rings when they get divorced? Do they just keep them laying around the house? There are some celebs that have anywhere from 2-4 erings and wedding bands that they don''t wear anymore. I wonder if they are looking for someone to take them off thier hands? LOL

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 1:28:19 AM
Author: CravingDiamonds

What I always wonder is what the celebs do with the rings when they get divorced? Do they just keep them laying around the house? There are some celebs that have anywhere from 2-4 erings and wedding bands that they don''t wear anymore. I wonder if they are looking for someone to take them off thier hands? LOL
I agree with you, CD. I will be glad to take those old engagement/wedding rings off their hands. lol

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 10:26:48 PM
Author: nysweetheart21
Date: 6/20/2009 1:28:19 AM
Author: CravingDiamonds
I agree with you, CD. I will be glad to take those old engagement/wedding rings off their hands. lol
Good point. I''d love Kate Hudson & Reese Witherspoon''s cast offs! Heck, I''d even take that Paris Hilton fakie. But only for Halloween.

Bet Jennifer Lopez had to return that gorgeous Pink diamond Ben Affleck gave her -- since they never actually wed.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Gisele Bundchen

gal_gisele_ring.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a decent picture of Amy Lee from evanescence''s engagement ring or wedding ring? All I can ever find are blurry ones taken from the side.

Megane

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Anyone would know which watch brand Eva is wearing, it is absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks!

Watch555.jpg

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
Eva''s watch is Frank Muller. There are several of that design available, in terms of size and with or without diamonds.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one I just found of Katie Holmes...

holmesrings3.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 6:36:47 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
It looks like her Trinity ring is ready to fall off!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2009 12:51:25 AM
Author: peaches
REALLY great shot of Grace Kelly''s 10.45 ct EC! Amazing!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Wow, is that GORGEOUS or what?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 5:36:21 PM
Author: musey

Date: 6/2/2009 4:23:36 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 6/2/2009 12:32:39 A
Author: caseygal
Heidi said on TV that her yellow diamond ring is a 6 carat radiant and the sidestones are a carat each! That ring is MUCH better than the others she has had, yuck!

Does anybody know what kind of stone Nicole Richie''s pink ring is? It''s on the page before this. I love the tone of the pink
It is a pink sapphire I believe.
Her old one pink (I believe an amethyst, actually), but I believe they ended up getting a different one.

Here''s the old one:
heidiER.JPG
I was commenting on her question about Nicole Richi''s ring. Not Heidi''s.

Viola

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 6:36:47 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I A D O R E Katie''s "set".

I liked the picture of Princess Victoria of Sweden''s ring so much that I found a few more to post. It''s my first time posting so I hope it works!

She is gorgeous and has a ring to match! The engagement was in April 2009, and her fiance is her former fitness instructor.

PrincessVictoriaSweden1 (Large).jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Crown Princess Victoria is so beautiful!

Lori

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
hmmm... I thought Jada''s ering was a pear shape?
This one looks like an EC... I love love her pear!

The oldest Jonas brother (Kevin) just proposed to his girlfriend of 2 years. Does anyone have a picture of the ring? Here''s the info from people.com:

Kevin Jonas surprised his girlfriend Danielle Deleasa by showing up at her doorstep in New Jersey early Wednesday morning and dropping down to his knee to ask her to marry him. Presented with a cushion-cut diamond ring that Jonas designed with Jacob & Co., Deleasa couldn''t believe what was happening.

Then, "She said yes, yes, yes like 500 times super fast in a row," the oldest of the Jonas Brothers tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Jonas, 21, and Deleasa, 22, who met in May of 2007 while vacationing with their families in the Bahamas, haven''t set a wedding date yet. "It still feels like a dream," she tells PEOPLE.

I may have answered my own question....I found a picture that said this is the ring Kevin Jonas proposed with. Here are the details:

The future Mrs. Jonas’ Jacob & Co. ring is crafted in platinum and features a solitaire cushion-cut diamond, with a total weight of 3 carats. Surrounding the center stone are 210 round brilliant-cut pave diamonds totaling .72 carats.

I would love to get a hand-shot, though....

Kevin Jonas ring (Medium).jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a picture of singer Diana Krall''s ring (from husband Elvis Costello)? I''ve been scouring the web for pix with no luck. Thanks!

kphillips

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of Diana Krall.

12995_dk2_122_19lok.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for Martina McBride''s wedding rings.....help, please and thank you!!!
36.gif

Lori

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 8:20:45 PM
Author: kphillips
Here''s one of Diana Krall.
kphillips THANK YOU!!! This is great.
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have a photo of Joanne Woodward''s wedding ring? I would love to see what Paul Newman gave her.

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results