Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Chat about jewelry, watches, antiques pieces, and more. No man-made gemstones and no pearls.

• 7322 posts • Page 147 of 2451, 2, 3, ..., 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, ..., 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, ..., 242, 243, 244, 245

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by DandiAndi » April 29th, 2008, 2:09 am
Date: 4/28/2008 11:52:46 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/28/2008 11:30:32 AM
Author: PaulaW
different source for Mariah''s ring:

Its beautiful, really beautiful. And, I love Mariah''s voice and her shoe closet.. but.. I wish that girl would cover up. I hate seeing all her skin. She makes so dang much money, she could dress with so much more class than she does.. but.. that''s just my opinion. :X

Haha, WORD! She''s a bit of a tart but she really is pretty, and what I wouldn''t give for that BLING of hers, YUM. I LOVE it!

Post by diamondfan » April 29th, 2008, 2:40 am
I scrolled through many pages of this thread last night and boy was it sad how many of the couples are no longer together...Reese, Carmen, Pink, Britney, Sophia Bush, Shana Moakler, Denise Richards etc...

and how many of the women have HEINOUS manicures and gross nails, gross lengths and colors or really really nasty and unkempt looking, on hands showcasing such gorgeous bling...
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by SanDiegoLady » April 29th, 2008, 3:52 am
Date: 4/29/2008 8:09:56 AM
Author: DandiAndi

Its beautiful, really beautiful. And, I love Mariah''s voice and her shoe closet.. but.. I wish that girl would cover up. I hate seeing all her skin. She makes so dang much money, she could dress with so much more class than she does.. but.. that''s just my opinion. :X

Haha, WORD! She''s a bit of a tart but she really is pretty, and what I wouldn''t give for that BLING of hers, YUM. I LOVE it!

I know.. but.. often times in celebrity speak.. money doesn''t buy class.. She is very pretty, but could be more so if she didn''t dress like she was walking the street.. :X

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by SanDiegoLady » April 29th, 2008, 3:54 am
Date: 4/29/2008 8:40:15 AM
Author: diamondfan
I scrolled through many pages of this thread last night and boy was it sad how many of the couples are no longer together...Reese, Carmen, Pink, Britney, Sophia Bush, Shana Moakler, Denise Richards etc...

and how many of the women have HEINOUS manicures and gross nails, gross lengths and colors or really really nasty and unkempt looking, on hands showcasing such gorgeous bling...

Oh gosh, no kidding.. and what''s UP with those hands anyhow? How much could it cost for a manicure.. even at the lowest price? $15? That''s what my nail salon charges. lol

JK Rowling

Post by CDNinNYC » April 29th, 2008, 4:56 am
Date: 4/29/2008 1:39:14 AM
Author: surfgirl
To me, that Mariah Carey ring looks too gaudy. A stone that size looks silly to me with a halo, not to mention three halos, not to mention colored halos. But that''s just me.

I agree.  It''s a little too much ring for me.

Post by lookingood35 » April 30th, 2008, 12:58 pm
PHOTO OF TIA MORY RING
Lookingood
"I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back."
Funny Quotation by Zsa Zsa Gabor

Post by lookingood35 » April 30th, 2008, 1:10 pm
Tia Mory wedding/engagment ring photo

Attachments
TIA RING.jpg
TIA RING.jpg (30.68 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
Lookingood

Post by lotsofsparkle » April 30th, 2008, 4:33 pm
GIRLS~ news is that Mariah''s ring is recycled from when Nick proposed to Selita. I''m having a hard time believing this though, Mariah doesn''t seem like the type that would be ok with that. Can anyone comfirm/deny this? It does look similar though...

Post by vespergirl » April 30th, 2008, 5:30 pm
lotsofsparkle, I think you''re right.  That does look a lot like the ring he gave Selita.  I thought it was a huge asscher too.  Maybe he just likes asschers, though - I can''t imagine Mariah would accept the same ring, but you never know ...
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. - Buddhist proverb

Post by MMMD » May 1st, 2008, 2:38 am
The first picture I saw of Mariah''s ring I thought it might be Selita''s ring recycled.  It might just be his style. 
Mary

Post by Macie » May 1st, 2008, 4:09 am
Ahh you arre right about Nick Cannon recyling his e ring from Selita. Here  is a pic that shows both rings.
Attachments
mimirrring__oPt.jpg
mimirrring__oPt.jpg (28.71 KiB) Viewed 2334 times

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/1236090i70qccbvc0.gif

Post by vespergirl » May 1st, 2008, 4:12 am
I hope that Mariah doesn''t read this thread or NIck is going to get in some serious trouble Image
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. - Buddhist proverb

Post by krisvrn » May 1st, 2008, 5:52 am

I have to agree, she needs to cover up. She looks so unclassy.

Post by diamondfan » May 1st, 2008, 6:00 am
Selita''s center stone was supposed to be 11 carats. Or was that the total weight? the center in Mariah''s does not look that big (11 carats). Those rings are WAY too similar. I cannot imagine he would recycle it that way...did Selita return it? Or maybe he bought a few of them at once?!
She is pretty but I agree could exhibit more taste in her clothing. Leave a little mystery.
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 1st, 2008, 6:54 am
Date: 5/1/2008 10:09:11 AM
Author: Macie
Ahh you arre right about Nick Cannon recyling his e ring from Selita. Here is a pic that shows both rings.

Wow it looks like the same ring.. Hmm....

JK Rowling

Post by lookingood35 » May 1st, 2008, 8:15 am
I was able to find this photo today.

Can anyone tell  the weight difference in the two rings?

Attachments
mariah ring.jpg
mariah ring.jpg (93.66 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
Lookingood

Post by julesbeth » May 1st, 2008, 10:18 am
"The ring, jeweler Jacob & Co. confirmed to PEOPLE, is crafted from platinum and features a square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond in the center, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds. The total carat weight of the ring – the center stone alone is 10 carats – is a jaw-dropping 17 carats, with a value of $2.5 million.

Though some have speculated that Carey''s ring is the same one Cannon gave to his former fiancée, Victoria''s Secret model Seltia Ebanks, Ebanks''s ring was 12 carats and made of colorless diamonds."

I just stole this from people :) And supposedly they are married?!

Post by diamondfan » May 1st, 2008, 10:21 am
Could he not be a bit more original with the design then?

Post by Miscka » May 1st, 2008, 11:02 am
LMAO at the description of "baguettes" and "clear".

Post by mercoledi » May 1st, 2008, 11:29 am
The superficial has great picture here. It''s totally pink.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Post by Macie » May 1st, 2008, 11:58 am

Thank g*d that it is not the same ring!!! I wish he had taken the time to make the ring design a little more different than the ex''s though.

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/1236090i70qccbvc0.gif

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 1st, 2008, 12:03 pm
Date: 5/1/2008 5:29:25 PM
Author: mercoledi
The superficial has great picture here. It''s totally pink.

OMG I LOVE IT!

JK Rowling

Post by nebe » May 1st, 2008, 4:41 pm

I found an up-close-and-personal shot of the Carey super rock. Personally she makes me gag, but in a different setting that asscher could stop the Earth's gravitational pull for a short period of time. Image

ETA: BAH, Mer you beat me to it! Oh well, now it's on PS forever Image Image
~~~~~~
Nessa Be.

Adam Levy "I don't see them as flaws, I see them as God's little artistic choices."

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 1st, 2008, 4:46 pm
Date: 5/1/2008 10:41:32 PM
Author: nebe

I found an up-close-and-personal shot of the Carey super rock. Personally she makes me gag, but in a different setting that asscher could stop the Earth''s gravitational pull for a short period of time. Image

ETA: BAH, Mer you beat me to it! Oh well, now it''s on PS forever Image Image

ROFL. You''re so freakin'' funny. LOL You make me giggle. Image

JK Rowling

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 1st, 2008, 4:54 pm
Here's some information I found on Mariah's ring:
The ring, jeweler Jacob & Co. confirmed to PEOPLE, is crafted from platinum and features a square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond in the center, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds. The total carat weight of the ring – the center stone alone is 10 carats – is a jaw-dropping 17 carats, with
a value of $2.5 million. Though some have speculated that Carey's ring is the same one Cannon gave to his former fiancée, Victoria's Secret model Seltia Ebanks, Ebanks's ring was 12 carats and made of colorless diamonds.

JK Rowling

Post by FrekeChild » May 1st, 2008, 8:05 pm
This is a random Mariah factoid, but she just got her legs insured for 1 BILLION dollars.

No comment.

I like the pink diamonds, and I like the asscher, but all of it together? Not loving it. It's like, "Look at how much bling I've got! Look at me! Look at me!"

Having said that, it suits her.

"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain

Post by mercoledi » May 2nd, 2008, 4:17 am
The step cut half moons are weird. I agree, it''s all a bit much.

Post by diamondfan » May 2nd, 2008, 5:31 am
She and Nick got married. Not sure of the details...

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 2nd, 2008, 5:46 am
Date: 5/2/2008 11:31:40 AM
Author: diamondfan
She and Nick got married. Not sure of the details...

I''d heard that too.. (via People Image)

I like her ring.. I''d wear it. Image

I hope this time her marriage turns out.. I hate to see anyone divorce, but much higher among celebs, sadly.

JK Rowling

Post by bling*diva* » May 2nd, 2008, 10:32 am
*~*I like Mariah''s ring soooo much better than Selita''s...it''s a bit OTT, but it suits her to a *tee*!!!!!
*~~All I see are diamonds...~~*

7322 posts • Page 147 of 2451, 2, 3, ..., 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, ..., 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, ..., 242, 243, 244, 245

« Return to Jewelry Pieces