threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I want her bracelets.. and ering!
25.gif

08548_TBPool004_122_599lo.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, is it true that marquise are not as brillent as other cuts?

Hi, Threepwood! The marquise will be as bright as any other shape as long as it''s properly cut. It''s my favorite shape.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord...that marquise is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
It looks sensational on her hand.

...of course it helps that she has slim, mile-long fingers...l sure couldn''t carry it off so well. (Then again, I wouldn''t mind trying!
1.gif
)

widget

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! her finger looks like a size 2. she has such long slender fingers.....ahhh to have very thin fingers.....i wonder if stars get shrinkage when they hang out with their friends. i didn''t have a dss problem til i started hanging out here.
9.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:54:42 AM
Author: threepwood
25.gif
Is she still married?

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 7:22:32 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Btw, is it true that marquise are not as brillent as other cuts?

Hi, Threepwood! The marquise will be as bright as any other shape as long as it''s properly cut. It''s my favorite shape.

Thanks Madam Bijoux for the info! I am currently hoping my next upgrade which would be in 10 years would be a marquise..

Lookingood, Traci is currently engaged to another guy John Edward Yarbrough..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
This must be a third marriage for Traci, I saw one guy listed on Imdb and then she also married a musician last name is Vallier, Robb I think is his name, in 1998. Wonder if she kept the ring and what her new one looks like? (the marquise I THINK is from the marriage to Robb but I could be wrong, says she got engaged to that third guy in 2003 so maybe HE gave it to her.)

Dying to see Salma Hayeck''s ring...

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 12:37:05 AM
Author: diamondfan
This must be a third marriage for Traci, I saw one guy listed on Imdb and then she also married a musician last name is Vallier, Robb I think is his name, in 1998. Wonder if she kept the ring and what her new one looks like? (the marquise I THINK is from the marriage to Robb but I could be wrong, says she got engaged to that third guy in 2003 so maybe HE gave it to her.)

Dying to see Salma Hayeck''s ring...

Diamondfan, the marquise Traci is wearing is from John.. Here is a pic of her with John wearing the ring..
1.gif

There is blurry pic of Salma''s ering on page 99 if you wanna check out.. It looks like an asscher.. I am dying to see a better pic of her ering too..
30.gif

sr440_bingh78023.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon Osborne''s ering.. I dun know if this is her orginal set, but her ring sure looks lovely..

Sharon Osbourne a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Natalie Imbruglia''s wedding band..

Natalie_Imbruglia.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding band with ering..

mont_blanc_04_wenn524766.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder how many carats it is..

n2.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:54:42 AM
25.gif
I want her fingers.
39.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I am guessing 3 - 4ish carats..

nataliedav59sy8mx.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now..

nataliei59hi.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Amy Poehler''s ering

Amy_Poehler a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now..

Amy_Poehler003_122_146lo.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine told me recently that Princess Di used to wear cz replicas of her real jewellery because she was very worried (rightfully so, I think) about being kidnapped or mugged. I don''t know if this is true, but from looking at some of the celeb rings in this folder, some of the diamonds look glassy or flat. I wonder if they had cz replicas made of their real jewellery so they can wear it on the street without a bodyguard. I have no doubt that they could afford the real thing, but I know I would be terrified of wearing a half-a-million dollar ering out in public!

Just my 2 cents worth
1.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 6:57:58 AM
I wonder how many carats it is..
Natalie is Australian and from Newcastle which is an industrial city out of Sydney. She married Daniel Johns from Silverchair who is lead singer of a very successful rock group here. He's also from newcastle (Acutally now I remember Natalie is'nt from Newcastle but a town near by ) but I'm sure when they got married a few years ago he had the ring designed by a local jeweller in Newcastle Here is a quote from the story of their wedding its so sweet
1.gif

"As their romance blossomed, Johns took his mother along to help buy "the Rolls-Royce" of diamond rings from a Newcastle importer, but left her at home when he proposed with 200 pink and yellow roses"

She is stunning and they make a cute couple and they still always look so in love with each other

imbrugliajohns.JPG

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard that many celebrities wear CZ replicas for insurance purposes as well.

The insurance policy requires the jewelry to be in a vault a certain number of days out of the year.

Elizabeth Taylor was one who insisted that her insurance company put no limitations on her wearing anything from her collection whenever she wanted and paid a heavy premium for that spontaneity.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a scan from the OK! magazine.. It turns out the countdown of ering of couples are not married yet.. Sorry that I cant make the pic any bigger because of the max kb allowed..

01aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results