shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Sara Rue (it looks like her e-ring is an EC w/ baguettes)...

SaraRueec52203.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

Sara5580.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boy, Sarah Rue looks amazing...she lost a ton of weight! Good for her!

PS NOT THAT I AM PUTTING MYSELF IN THE CELEBRITY COMPANY but my emerald cut band looks like Melania's...is she copying me?! tee hee

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love pink and I love big bling but that ring just looks not right to me!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
This was a second ring...he apparently gave her a small stone on a band...and then a long while later surprised her at their wedding with this. Pretty, but I might get tired of the leaf motif/ Probably making sure she loved him for him and not his money!

Date: 5/6/2006 12:28:04 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Christine Baumgartner (Kevin Costner''s wife)...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 12:23:34 AM
~~Jennifer Aniston...

For some reason do not love this. Very cocktail like, and for the money she could have had something simple and clean and elegant, more in keeping with her style...oh well, I am sure she will get that next time...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We''re on the same wavelength, DF. I agree with all of your thoughts!

(I love how we''re all like commentators at a sports event, giving the blow-by-blow and editorial!)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I am sitting here critiquing look Siskel and Ebert or Ebert and Roper!!! But, I have definite taste and likes and dislikes, and think sometiimes there are celebs who have zero taste and style and a lot of money and do not put it to good use, in my opinion...they could ask me next time!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
We need to start posting numbers to grade them by ala the olympics!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Like, I give the content (stone) an X and the execution (setting) a Y score....for an average of Z...too funny...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Exactly!!!!
9.gif

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Have any more pics up your sleave Diva?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Not right now, but I will keep my eyes peeled!!!
2.gif

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
What a fantastic thread. I am typically a board lurker rather than a poster, but I couldn''t keep my obsessive celeb ring collection to myself. I particulary love Jessica Simpson''s pear. I probably have several hundred pictures of it.

She has been quoted as saying it is 3.5 carats. I''m guessing that is the center stone.

Now, as this is my first time posting, forgive me if anything is amiss.

Jessringsmall.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 2:41:48 PM
Author: DaynaRA
What a fantastic thread. I am typically a board lurker rather than a poster, but I couldn''t keep my obsessive celeb ring collection to myself. I particulary love Jessica Simpson''s pear. I probably have several hundred pictures of it.

She has been quoted as saying it is 3.5 carats. I''m guessing that is the center stone.

Now, as this is my first time posting, forgive me if anything is amiss.
Welcome, DaynaRA!!! You''ve certainly got an eye for the celeb rings we love to see!!!

Jessica''s ring is a beauty, but what''s going to happen to it now that she''s filed for divorce?

Maybe it will be given to Nick as part of the "support / alimony he''s requested
11.gif

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Another of Jessica''s pear. Too bad she''s divorced. What a waste of a good ring. As they were together longer, she wore it less often. Yes, I own all 4 seasons of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica on DVD. Hey, it makes for a great diamond fix. These pics don''t really do it justice. On the show, it was the star of every episode. It was so sparkley, it caught my eye while I was running on a treadmill at my university''s gym. They had TV''s all along the walls, most were tuned to MTV all day, and I just happened to look up one day in 2003, and I saw this glittering giant on her hand as she was making ( burning ) chicken for Nick.

And thus began my love of all things sparkley. As well as my love for pears. I have told my BF of 6 years that I LOVE pears, so here''s hoping.

js18.jpg

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Here''s a little perspective. That wedding set sure does take up some significant finger real estate.

Jessifar.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 3:33:04 AM
Author: diamondfan

~~Jennifer Aniston...

For some reason do not love this. Very cocktail like, and for the money she could have had something simple and clean and elegant, more in keeping with her style...oh well, I am sure she will get that next time...
I am pretty sure Brad Pitt designed it all and surprised her with it so I don''t think she really had imput on it.

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of the TomKat ring. That whole situation makes me cringe. I WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY HIM! I sent him a letter when I was six saying that I wanted to marry him. Guess he didn''t wait for me.
2.gif

Attachments

• TomKatsmall.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,191

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Side view of Jessica''s rings.

jsringsmall.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 3:12:40 PM
Here''s one of the TomKat ring. That whole situation makes me cringe. I WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY HIM! I sent him a letter when I was six saying that I wanted to marry him. Guess he didn''t wait for me.
2.gif

Come now, all kidding aside, aren''t you glad that you DID NOT? He is off his nut a bit...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 3:09:51 PM
Author: indecisive

Date: 5/6/2006 3:33:04 AM
Author: diamondfan

~~Jennifer Aniston...

I am pretty sure Brad Pitt designed it all and surprised her with it so I don''t think she really had imput on it.

He did, it was a huge deal. I just think he should have known her style better...hey, clearly they had problems, and maybe she loves (loved) it...but when I think of her, I think of clean, uncluttered style. NO WAY would I ever think this would be her taste, and would have thought Brad would keep that in mind when working with Damiani. I think it was all about him.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tori Spelling...

Toriantiqeering0.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Side view...

Torisideview5.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 2:56:04 PM
Another of Jessica''s pear. Too bad she''s divorced. What a waste of a good ring. As they were together longer, she wore it less often. Yes, I own all 4 seasons of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica on DVD. Hey, it makes for a great diamond fix. These pics don''t really do it justice. On the show, it was the star of every episode. It was so sparkley, it caught my eye while I was running on a treadmill at my university''s gym. They had TV''s all along the walls, most were tuned to MTV all day, and I just happened to look up one day in 2003, and I saw this glittering giant on her hand as she was making ( burning ) chicken for Nick.

And thus began my love of all things sparkley. As well as my love for pears. I have told my BF of 6 years that I LOVE pears, so here''s hoping.

~~Her ring was the reason why I started looking at diamonds too!! I was watching the episode where she and Nick went to dinner w/ Jamie Lynn-Discala and her husband AJ, and Jess was digging in her purse for her credit card...I think the diamond caught the light and blinded me, and I have been in a daze ever since!! lol
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DaynaRA - welcome to PS.
35.gif
I love that picture you posted of Jessica Simpson''s pear tip peeking out of her jeans pocket. LOVE IT! I too used to watch Newlyweds in the beginning to see ring shots...loved that ring! Welcome again to a fellow pear lover.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually love DiDiDiamond's old pear ring more than Jessica's, though I do think it was inspired by hers? Looks very close! This ring is long gone, but the picture lives on!!

Also, BTW, there is a pear thread here if you love pears!

Back to the celebs...

dddiamondolepear2.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 1:13:28 AM
Author: Snooper
The ring that Kristin Davis wore during Sex and the City
Did she get to wear the real HW EC ring? I always thought they were wearing fakes...was Carrie wearing a REAL big ole asscher?? No freaking fair!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here''s another pic of Brit''s upgrade...

Britsideering500.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kelly Rowland''s (of Destiny''s Child) 6.5 carat Asscher...

KellyR65.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results