Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Chat about jewelry, watches, antiques pieces, and more. No man-made gemstones and no pearls.

• 7426 posts • Page 80 of 2481, 2, 3, ..., 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, ..., 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, ..., 90, 100, 200, ..., 245, 246, 247, 248

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by SanDiegoLady » February 1st, 2007, 10:10 am
Date: 2/1/2007 2:08:46 PM
Author: bling*diva*

Bling Diva these are fantastic pictures of  Christina''s ring.. thank you!

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by Ausable » February 1st, 2007, 11:58 am
Just wondering if anyone has a pic of Oprah''s eternity band (I think) that she sometimes wears on her pinky.

thanks.

Post by dtnyc » February 1st, 2007, 12:07 pm
Date: 2/1/2007 3:49:26 AM
Author: Galateia

What I don''t get is why her bosom looks a good 30-40 years younger than her face.Image

I mean, I could understand a unwrinkled face + wrinkled bosom = botox, but this?

Her face has been exposed to more sun and wind than her bosom.  I believe that she enjoys riding and hunting and you can see her love of the outdoors on her face.  That is a great advertisement for wearing sunblock on your face everyday right there!

Post by bling*diva* » February 1st, 2007, 12:09 pm
~~Her ring is called the "Ah" ring...here's a pic of a bunch of them together...

Oprah's "Ah" Ring
Attachments
OprahAhRing0001.gif
OprahAhRing0001.gif (15.13 KiB) Viewed 694 times
*~~All I see are diamonds...~~*

Post by Cehrabehra » February 1st, 2007, 4:23 pm
Date: 2/1/2007 3:49:26 AM
Author: Galateia

Date: 2/1/2007 1:52:11 AM
Author: diamondfan
well, they have come a long way, I am sure having affairs with the married future king were not considered good, but now she is the Duchess of Cornwall though she is not as pretty and elegant as Diana was...she is a bit coarser not matter what her jewels look like!

What I don''t get is why her bosom looks a good 30-40 years younger than her face.Image

I mean, I could understand a unwrinkled face + wrinkled bosom = botox, but this?

Cehra, I was just thinking about how unflattering a picture that was of Aishwarya that was! Have you seen any of her films? She''s been called the ''most beautiful woman in the world'', and amazingly, from what I''ve read and seen of her, she seems so refreshingly down-to-earth; she''s one level-headed woman with some serious brains. Kind of reminds me of the direction Angelina Jolie has been headed in the last few years, sans homewrecking scandal, of course.Image

bahaha I had to go back and look at her boobs LOL  they might be wrinkled, could be the focus LOL  they are lifted and squeezed pretty well there though LMAO!!

I don''t know this girl but she seems pretty - what films?
Sara

The most beautiful experience we can have
is the mysterious - the fundamental emotion which
stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~ Albert Einstein ~

Post by Cehrabehra » February 1st, 2007, 4:29 pm
Date: 2/1/2007 2:13:26 PM
~~Fergie ''event'' ring...
ew I do NOT like this one.... it looks like a glass doorknob from a curio cabinet!!
Sara

~ Albert Einstein ~

Post by Cehrabehra » February 1st, 2007, 4:30 pm
Date: 2/1/2007 2:14:30 PM
~~One more...
okay... well.... hehe the fire helps ;)
Sara

~ Albert Einstein ~

Post by diamondfan » February 1st, 2007, 6:40 pm
Cehra, I also thought that looked like a glass knob. Not pretty. But maybe it looks good in person?!
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by CowBelle » February 2nd, 2007, 3:55 am
SanDiegoLady and Diamondfan, I agree with your observations. But I am afraid to say any more than that out of fear of triggering the type of lecture that you two had to endure yesterday!! I enjoy reading your postings. Have a great day!

Post by vespergirl » February 2nd, 2007, 6:54 am
Hi blingdiva,

Any idea what size Kate Beckinsdale''s asscher is?  Now I want that type of setting - is that micropave? 

By the way, I love this thread!
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. - Buddhist proverb

Post by Samantha Red » February 2nd, 2007, 7:32 am
Date: 2/2/2007 9:55:21 AM
Author: CowBelle
SanDiegoLady and Diamondfan, I agree with your observations. But I am afraid to say any more than that out of fear of triggering the type of lecture that you two had to endure yesterday!! I enjoy reading your postings. Have a great day!

Apologies if I am wrong Cowbelle, but I assume you mean my views on the subject of Diana versus Camilla?  I am really really sorry if the views I expressed were interpreted as lectures; I certainly did not intend for it to be taken that way.  Maybe it is down to my English directness. I suppose that is also one of the difficulties of the written word as opposed to the spoken one. I absolutely respect anybody''s right to any opinion and would defend the right to express it.  I just happen to have my own on this subject. I also have nothing but respect for all members of this forum. 

May I say at this point that I apologise wholeheartedly if my responses were misconstrued in anyway.

Post by FireGoddess » February 2nd, 2007, 10:03 am
I never thought I''d say this...but some of these rings are too big...they look like ring pops!!! 

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/1237347t680xm00ub.gif

Post by :) » February 2nd, 2007, 3:21 pm

Post by bling*diva* » February 2nd, 2007, 3:38 pm
Date: 2/2/2007 12:54:36 PM
Author: vespergirl
Hi blingdiva,

Any idea what size Kate Beckinsdale''s asscher is? Now I want that type of setting - is that micropave?

By the way, I love this thread!

~~I read somewhere that her asscher is 2.5 carats...her setting is micropave''. Isn''t it sooo pretty??!!! Image

Post by diamondfan » February 2nd, 2007, 3:47 pm
Fergie has a pretty funky style vibe, maybe it is meant to be a grown up version of a ring pop, she is whimsical that way. I could see her doing that as a riff on all the bling worn to the awards shows...sort of flaunting convention...
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by bling*diva* » February 2nd, 2007, 4:01 pm
~~Elizabeth Hurley''s gorgeous asscher...
Attachments
ElizabethHur00001.jpg
ElizabethHur00001.jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by bling*diva* » February 2nd, 2007, 4:02 pm
~~One more (sorry there aren''t any front shots!!)
Attachments
ElizabethHur000002.jpg
ElizabethHur000002.jpg (36.09 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by musey » February 2nd, 2007, 4:04 pm
Date: 2/1/2007 6:09:36 PM
Oprah's 'Ah' Ring

I clicked on the link, and under ordering info they list available sizes as "small: 4, medium:5 and large:6" Image since when is 6 not only 'large,' but the largEST.

Ugh. Just when I'm starting to get comfy with my pant size, I find out that my fingers are "LARGE." Image

Post by sevens one » February 2nd, 2007, 4:34 pm
Date: 2/2/2007 10:04:22 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/1/2007 6:09:36 PM
Oprah''s ''Ah'' Ring

I clicked on the link, and under ordering info they list available sizes as ''small: 4, medium:5 and large:6'' Image since when is 6 not only ''large,'' but the largEST.

Ugh. Just when I''m starting to get comfy with my pant size, I find out that my fingers are ''LARGE.'' Image

I think it''s because the ring is meant to be worn on the pinky.  Image

Post by threepwood » February 3rd, 2007, 4:14 am
one more of Elizabeth Hurley''s asscher.. Image
Attachments
67819_hur18_122_129lo.jpg
67819_hur18_122_129lo.jpg (34.41 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by RealHWoftheOC! » February 3rd, 2007, 9:06 pm
Great pic of Liz Hurley''s ring...she deserves huge diamonds after that Hugh G fiasco...!

Just saw Paula Deen on Oprah, going to try to post some stills of her ring on here if I can figure it out - I know there were some inquiries re Paula''s ring...I love her! I''m originally from the South too!

Post by diamondfan » February 3rd, 2007, 9:09 pm
Liz H''s asscher is lovely, is she marrying Naser soon? I thought she and Hugh made a great couple, major lapse in judgement aside, I still find him adorable...I want to see the new movie he is in with Drew Barrymore...

Post by bling*diva* » February 3rd, 2007, 9:36 pm
Date: 2/4/2007 3:09:06 AM
Author: diamondfan
Liz H''s asscher is lovely, is she marrying Naser soon? I thought she and Hugh made a great couple, major lapse in judgement aside, I still find him adorable...I want to see the new movie he is in with Drew Barrymore...

~~Music & Lyrics??? I think that''s what it''s called...I want to see that too; that & Eddie Murphy''s new movie...

Post by honeybee » February 3rd, 2007, 10:02 pm
Ok, so I am now officially in loooove Image with Kate Beckinsale''s ring. Does anyone have anymore pics/specs/info on this ring? And I know many of you are super sleuths in your spare time...so... does anyone know who makes/made this setting??

An ignorance of reality is not a freedom from it.

Post by bling*diva* » February 4th, 2007, 6:19 am
~~Tom & Katie have matching wedding bands...Here''s Katie''s...

Attachments
KatieHC0001.jpg
KatieHC0001.jpg (34.98 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by bling*diva* » February 4th, 2007, 6:19 am
~~Tom...
Attachments
TomC00001.jpg
TomC00001.jpg (49.6 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by Skippy » February 4th, 2007, 6:29 am
Wow, I love it on Katie but it looks to girlie for me on Tom.  Do you all agree or am I being a dork???
Skippy

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/1896249wrr738gi7w.gif

"The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible" Rich Devos

Post by Bunnifer » February 4th, 2007, 7:50 am
I love Katie''s too!  If baguettes weren''t so expensive, I would totally get something like that as my own WB.  As for Tom, only the words of South Park come to mind..."Tom Cruise, come out of the closet."

Post by bling*diva* » February 4th, 2007, 8:10 am
~~I agree, Tom''s band does look feminine...
~Here''s a pic of Kimora''s ruby ring...
Attachments
KimoraRuby00001.jpg
KimoraRuby00001.jpg (30.85 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Post by bling*diva* » February 4th, 2007, 8:11 am
~~One more...
Attachments
KimoraRuby000002.jpg
KimoraRuby000002.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 694 times

7426 posts • Page 80 of 2481, 2, 3, ..., 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, ..., 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, ..., 90, 100, 200, ..., 245, 246, 247, 248

« Return to Jewelry Pieces