shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Garden Diamond Flower Pendant or Tiffany Keys?

twitspie

Rough_Rock
Tiffany Garden Diamond Flower Pendant
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a new diamond pendant and saw this new Tiffany pendant online:

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item....n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Has anyone seen this in person? I am yet to see it! I have no idea about rose cut diamonds and love sparkle so hoping it is super sparkly IRL.

Any thoughts on this pendant? Thanks!

The other option I was thinking of was two diamond key pendants on the same chain:

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=25485858&mcat=148204&cid=573050&search_params=s+5-p+4-c+573050-r+201323351+201432140-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

and

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=25485831&mcat=148204&cid=573050&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+573050-r+201323351+201432140-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Which option would you go for?

xxx

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were going to put two Tiffany keys on the same chain, I wouldn''t put on two keys of the same length; I would put on one that was longer than the other. I may have been influenced by a display I saw in Tiffany''s once. (I fell in love with a small key and a long key together on a chain although I had never particularly liked the Tiffany keys before.) I am not enamoured of the plain Tiffany diamond flower pendant (although I have not seen it in person). It looks like a caricature of a flower to me. I would go with the keys or with another, simpler diamond shape!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love the tiffany key pendants. I own the fluer de lis you linked but mine's 1.5" and i wear it with the 1" oval pink key. You can't go wrong with any of the keys and your combo would look stunning.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
that garden pendant is just so gorgeous! I feel like it is a little more unique than the key pendants---a lot of vendors sell those.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I can't open the link of the Garden pendant you put up but I just walked into Tiffany's and examined a five or six petal rose cut diamond pendant and ring (with pave surrounding each petal). My conclusion: it's.... okay.

It looks better in the showcase than it does on the finger or neck. Although, I found it looked prettier when seen in a mirror than on one's own finger. The pave diamonds were way too small and I found they weren't all that sparkly (both in their showcase and by the window). Perhaps single cut diamonds in this case would have worked better than full cut. The pave on other items looked just great though. I attributed the lacklusterness of the garden pendant and ring melee to the size of the melee, which was really tiny.

The rose cuts were more interesting. It has a different sparkle and feel. On the finger though, I liked the broader flashes from afar BUT when the facets didn't reflect light, I didn't like the skin tone window that popped through. With five rather large rose cut petals, there was a little too much skin for my liking but it was interesting.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
The link doesn't work but I saw a rose cut flower suite in tiffany almost a year ago and I was so blown away. I'm glad to know it's part of a whole collection so I have a chance of owning own and not a one off. It's was so pretty! I do love the keys too, especially in rose gold and diamonds but everyone is knocking them off which makes them seem less special.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results