shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Fake Bracelet

sofiaho

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I know there are a lot of questions out there about fake Tiffany jewellry. I have one my self:
My husband bought a Tiffany Bracelet by Elsa Perretti on the bay. I know I know, but he did pay a huge sum.

It looked very nice though but I have still doubts. Especially comparing to Tiffany`s own site images.
You will notice the smooth and nice writing of Elsa`s name on the first one.

Mine has only PERETTI and on the other side T&Co PT 950.
And on the second pic, the links holding "the tag" are not that round and smooth.
Even "the tag" itself is not like Tiffany`s stock image, mine is just oval.

Thanks for your Help!
Sofia

Ps: it came only in a Tiffany blue box and a black velvet? Tiffany case, with Copy of receipt and Tiffany gift bag, no pouch etc..

_27660.jpg

_27661.jpg

_27664.jpg

_27666.jpg

MrSolitaire

Rough_Rock
It doesn't feel good to own an expensive piece of jewelry - with doubts. We have had this sometimes in the past – even buying on ebay. I also bought a “Tiffany” necklace. Well, it was just silver but expensive too because it was vintage. I did the same like you did – comparing photos. But doubts stayed.

I ended up in contacting Tiffany Archives: very friendly and helpful guys. Maybe that helps to you too.

You may contact the Archives by phone at 973 254 7201 or by fax at 973 254 7205.

They do have email too but I can't find the email in my records, sorry!

MrSolitaire

Rough_Rock
Could you find out more?

By the way. Here: http://www.redollar.com/answers/sell-tiffany-jewelry.html or at one of the other pages concerning Tiffany of this site you can find information about Tiffany authenticity. For me it's more a guideline. I found a source showing countless faked closer photos - but I don't have the site handy. I'll check my records tomorrow morning for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results