shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Elsa Peretti Open Heart ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GalaxyGirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Long time reader, first time poster. I love, love, LOVE jewelry, so how could I not end up on this forum? ;-)

I was wondering if someone with an Elsa Peretti open heart pendant, bracelet, or charm could take a photo of the maker''s mark and designer''s signature. I saw one at an estate sale that seems to be authentic, but I don''t have this style myself and would like to compare the marks. Also if anyone can advise what the different sizes the hearts are available in, that would be fantastic.

Thank you for your time. Happy Friday, everyone! :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi galaxy girl :)

i have the earrings, both in gold (medium) and silver (large). when i was checking out sizes, i just called tiffany and they were very helpful. there''s no marking on the (silver) earrings that i can see off hand (sorry - it''s 6am here and i''m typing sitting up in bed!), but the design is very distinctive; i have a couple of blue nile heart shaped pendants, and they''re very nice, but much less curvier than the elsa p. ones - especially at the tip; the part i found most distinctive about the tiffany ones was the way the tip almost curls back on itself. the hearts are also wider than they are long, whereas the BN ones are about even in length/width, i believe. there''s quite a difference in the tiffany ones - the medium earrings, for example, are 1''1/2" long - and 2" wide. so quite a difference. the BN ones, as i said, are much more even. that might be a good way of working out their authenticity; of all the hearts i''ve looked at/bought, the tiffany ones are the most disproportionate for length to width.

i''m sorry i cant be more helpful! good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results