shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this silver (tiffany Torque by Gehry) pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meh?

I like Gehry for buildings. Not something to wear.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it''s not really my style so I would never wear it but many people love a more modern or contemporary style and would love and wear this. It''s all in what you like.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don't think it works. the chain just seems to 'cheapen' it somehow. like...it had the potential to be a great, artful piece and then.....CHAIN. may as well add a monogram engraving.
39.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True the chain and the pendant don''t really go together. Personally the pendant is too modern for me. But you might like it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about this pendant last night. I kinda like it, but not with the chain.

I'd put it on a black silk cord necklace. I tried to link one from Cartier, but it won't let me.

Miss belle, good to see you back, I was about to release the hounds!

And I couldn't decide what was more distressing, the thought that something was wrong, or *gasp*, you'd gotten a life.
9.gif
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree with ellen: don''t like it with the chain. but with a silk cord it would be fab.

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is okay depending on the price. I don''t think it would be my favorite if someone gave it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results