shape
carat
color
clarity

stacked eternity bands

wendle

Rough_Rock
Hi folks,
First time posting, long time lurker and reader.
I am wondering about wearing 2 shared prong eternity bands together. I have one with about .20 size stones and would like to purchase another with .30 size stones. I am wondering if folks wear eternity bands like that stacked and what it might look like. Thanks.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Wendle. Did you search SMTB for "stackers" "stacking" maybe "Stacking bands"? There were a couple of threads with pics a year ago or so. It was helpful to me to see the photos.

I love mixing and matching bands and stacking them. It's great to have so many different looks you can put together. Good luck!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wendle, I just found a couple of good threads on SMTB re stacking and eternity bands.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a collage made by a Pricescope member showing my solitaire and its two jackets. I had them made so that I had the option of wearing my solitaire alone or wearing it to look as if it were between eternity bands. There are, as someone (Gayle?) said above, many wonderful threads on stacking bands in the Pricescope archives. I will look for some when I have some time. I collected some Sheldon Speyer mini mania stacking bands, but they are not eternity bands with stones of the size to which you were referring! They had miniscule stones! That was their raison d'être.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

PlatinumHeadYellowShank1.jpg

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Pardon me, but who did the setting on your solitaire? Its just perfect.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
reader said:
Pardon me, but who did the setting on your solitaire? Its just perfect.

I'm going to assume you were addressing me, reader, even if it is conceited, since I have the only solitaire posted above! Mine was custom made by Rupert at Grunberger Jewelers in Stamford, Connecticut who designed it with me to be exactly what I wanted. I had told him I wanted, "an invisible solitaire" and, "to think thread" when he did the band. He did the ring many years ago, but he is still at Grunberger's and still designing and turning out simply amazing pieces of jewelry! (Grunberger's really should pay me for this, but then I couldn't be a consumer here on Pricescope!)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF... I'm from Stamford! I know Grunberger's well! I've bought a few things there over the years... I can't believe you're from the area... my office is by Eclisse! Cool!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wendle, I stack bands too. Have a round cut diamond half-eternity that I stack w/an emerald & diamond round cut half-eternity & a round & baguette half-eternity. They are all different but I like it.

Wow! I spent a lot of time nosing around Grunberger's too! Lived in New Canaan for 10 yrs. Nice people, good jewelers! Brings back happy memories.

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results