shape
carat
color
clarity

Sources for reasonably priced platinum bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ctuccikaufman

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a 2 to 2.5 mm half round platinum wedding band. Anyone know of any sites that sell ones that won''t break the bank??

Thanks.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
I just bought FI''s wedding band from Costco.com. I also considered Facets, but Costo''s easy return policy (just in case) made me purchase from them. I''ll let you know what it''s like once I get it (about 3 weeks - the Costco site says they are made to order).

-NS

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
We just ordered my wedding band - 2mm satin-finish plat comfort-fit from Signed Pieces. At ring size 4.5, the price was significantly less than $200, including shipping. I decided to buy from SP instead of www.e-weddingbands.com because of SP''s great reputation on Pricescope and they do the satin finish for free (e-weddingbands charges $10 for satin finish). However, prices were extremely comparable in the end because e-weddingbands had free shipping.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Try Amazon too, I found that they had the best prices for white gold bands, not sure about platinum though.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Wherever you buy from, do get comfort fit. They are really comfortable and you don''t get dampness underneath them which makes your finger go funny. Years of wear has made me an expert on uncomfortable wedding bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results