shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Thoughts on Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Handcrafted 24K jewellery can also be found here: www.yossiharari.com
Toggle the calendar and see 12 months of delicious jewellery.

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2005 5:24:50 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Handcrafted 24K jewellery can also be found here: www.yossiharari.com

Sharon, this url doesn''t work for me. Are you sure it is correct?

Deb

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2005 8:34:21 PM
Author: AGBF

Sharon, this url doesn''t work for me. Are you sure it is correct?

Deb
HI Deb:

Sorry it didn''t work for you, but to check I just googled Yossi Harari (www.yossiharari.com) and there again was the site. Hope you connect--some really great jewels to be seen. BTW, I''ve seen his advertizements in past issues of "W" magazine--and in this month, again.

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for doing so much to help me, Sharon. I don''t know why typing in the url doesn''t work. (It still doesn''t.) But I, also, googled just "yossiharari" and got to his website that way! The gold reminds me of Gurhan. I wonder if this style is now becoming fashionable?

Deborah

YossiHarariBracelets.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These, also, are Yossi Harari bracelets.

YossiHarariBracelets1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In one thread Richard Wise said that Caucasian women are not flattered by the orangey-yellow of 24K gold. I disputed that at the time, although I have, since then, seen one piece of high karat gold jewelry that did not flatter me. This picture of Sigourney Weaver shows what yellow gold can look like with fair skin. I happen to love the look!

Deborah

SigourneyinYossi.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One last picture of Yossi Harari jewelry: his gemstone bangles! I love them!

Deborah

YossiHarariGemstoneBangles.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i find that in the winter when i''m really pale that gold doesn''t really look that great on me....i wear mostly silver anyway. but come summer when i get color in my skin....no, i don''t go out and try to get a tan it just happens due to my genes...i find that gold really looks fab on me and i think the higher karat gold looks better than the rest.

easy to generalize but everything i think depends on lighting and what other colors one is wearing as well.

the more i look at this high gold jewelry, the more i know i''m going to have to have a piece....but i appear to have misplaced my money tree!

peace, movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2005 10:33:00 PM
Author: movie zombie
i find that in the winter when i'm really pale that gold doesn't really look that great on me....i wear mostly silver anyway. but come summer when i get color in my skin....no, i don't go out and try to get a tan it just happens due to my genes...i find that gold really looks fab on me and i think the higher karat gold looks better than the rest.

Generally yellow gold, but specifically high karat yellow gold, looks good on me all the time. On the other hand silver colors (which means platinum) do little for me. I am pale, but with no yellow undertones. I am white with faint pink in winter, white with more pink in summer. I have never had a tan.

My beautiful daughter tans instantly *and* her medium brown hair starts to turn blonde. She looks good in yellow gold with a tan...but she'd look good in a flour sack! She is adopted for anyone who thinks I am bragging. My genes have *nothing* to do with her being a beauty!)

Deb

PS-If you find a money tree, tell me where to look. I could use one, too!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would really like to have a few of these. These are Gurhan. Bill Pearlman carries the entire Gurhan line :).

Deb

gurhandiamondstackablerings.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2005 11:30:46 PM
Author:
PS-If you find a money tree, tell me where to look. I could use one, too!
HI:

Et toi! I love the materials and design, but as I''ve previously stated these bobbles seem beyond my Canadian pocketbook--but a girl can dream, can''t she??

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results