shape
carat
color
clarity

Sites for watches?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you recommend any online sites to buy watches? I just don''t like to order from one I know nothing about. Not sure which brand yet, so sites with several brands would be good. Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF knows watches very well. I hope he can give you some good sites. Happy hunting!!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying to divert my attention from diamond rings temporarily! My husband asked me for my wishlist for Valentine''s Day tonight and I don''t exactly have a list ready! Yikes! I am thinking about some of the smaller shared prong hoops from Facets, but I could use a new watch, too.

(Shay has already mentioned Princeton Watches to me earlier, and I appreciated that! I just wondered if there are any others so I can compare prices.)

MarkMark

Rough_Rock
I''m searching for the same info as well. Would love to find the watch equivalent of WF, GoG etc.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

I decided to just get a good everyday watch and not get something in the Rolex category at this time. My husband ordered me a beautiful Citizen Eco-Drive (light powered) from www.bluedial.com for Valentine's Day. We had no problems and it came in 2 days (free shipping) as expected.

Here is the one I got:

http://www.bluedial.com/EP5540-56A.htm

It is great in person but I need a couple more links taken out and my husband is taking it to a jewelry store today to get that done. I guess I didn't give the right wrist size.

I still hope to find out where a reliable site is to buy the upper level of watches as well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2006 10:33:09 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thanks everyone!

I decided to just get a good everyday watch and not get something in the Rolex category at this time. My husband ordered me a beautiful Citizen Eco-Drive (light powered) from www.bluedial.com for Valentine''s Day. We had no problems and it came in 2 days (free shipping) as expected.

Here is the one I got:

It is great in person but I need a couple more links taken out and my husband is taking it to a jewelry store today to get that done. I guess I didn''t give the right wrist size.

I still hope to find out where a reliable site is to buy the upper level of watches as well.
DS
what do you mean by upper level of watches?

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have ordered reliably from Princeton watches several times. For German higher end mechanicals try www.watchbuys.com

I have also purchased from them with no trouble.

Another highly reliable "grey market" source, highly rated, is www.collectorstime.com He is in Asia, but I know many folks who have bought fine Swiss pieces from him. I have never seen a complaint about him, ever. I have not bought from him myself, however.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2006 7:17:06 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 2/16/2006 10:33:09 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thanks everyone!

I decided to just get a good everyday watch and not get something in the Rolex category at this time. My husband ordered me a beautiful Citizen Eco-Drive (light powered) from www.bluedial.com for Valentine''s Day. We had no problems and it came in 2 days (free shipping) as expected.

Here is the one I got:

It is great in person but I need a couple more links taken out and my husband is taking it to a jewelry store today to get that done. I guess I didn''t give the right wrist size.

DS
what do you mean by upper level of watches?
Oh, I just meant expensive Swiss watches...Rolex, etc.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I am also looking to buy a Rolex watch and have been having trouble finding authorized dealers. Is there any way besides calling the 1-800 number to find out who is an authorized dealer, such as a published list that I can obtain? I did call the 1-800 number and got two dealers in my area, but I would like to find a lot more than two.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results