shape
carat
color
clarity

Simple tennis bracelet.

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
Good Day everyone, I'm new to posting. I'm looking to get a nice simple tennis bracelet. I want it to be gold, (maybe white or rose) with either diamonds or some other stones. Basically, I want to spend between $1,000-$1,500, want it to be very nice, but with an understated feel. Don't want to give off the wrong vibe :rolleyes: but would like it to be very nice.
If anyone can direct me to some brands that fit that field or if there are any jewelers willing to work with me on that idea. I'm in New York if so. 8-)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi blue_diamonds, welcome to PS! :wavey:

I recently had a tennis bracelet made by ID Jewelry (idjewelryonline.com), and can't recommend them highly enough. I gave them my budget, outlined what I was after, and the end result looks beautiful. Good luck!

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
I've never heard of them before, I'll check them out. Thank you for the lead, I appreciate it. I was considering The Diamond Exchange in New Jersey. But wasn't sure as to what the quality of the stones were, again, thank you. :))

iLander

Ideal_Rock
ID Jewelry is well known here on PS and I have used them myself. They have a small kiosk in an arcade of 47th st. If you are in NYC, you can easily go see them. They are trustworthy. There are a LOT of vendors on 47th, but finding one to trust is difficult.

There are also plenty of diamond bracelets on Costco.com, and you can return it to the costco in queens if you order, and don't like it.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?ec=BC-EC36120-Cat56642&pos=1&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=3115&eCat=BC|108|56642|3115&lang=en-US

Costco's 3 carat is excellent, and all their diamonds are VS2, color I or better. You will be hard pressed to find a bracelet elsewhere that is a VS. Also, they are full cut diamonds.

I think your budget is a little low, though.

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
I've actually never considered the big bulk chains, thanks for the recommendation. These forums are so cool like that. As for the budget, yes you're correct, it is on the lower side, but its because I don't want a piece that says "Sugar Daddy Pimp", and raising the budget may include larger pieces. I'm not afraid of price, but for the occassion, I think understated would be best. As said, I'm new to the forum, so ideas are greatly welcomed. Thanks again.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
blue_diamonds|1290189269|2773044 said:
I've actually never considered the big bulk chains, thanks for the recommendation. These forums are so cool like that. As for the budget, yes you're correct, it is on the lower side, but its because I don't want a piece that says "Sugar Daddy Pimp", and raising the budget may include larger pieces. I'm not afraid of price, but for the occassion, I think understated would be best. As said, I'm new to the forum, so ideas are greatly welcomed. Thanks again.

You might want to ask over in Rocky Talk, they are really into the diamonds over there, but usually Costco has prices that no one can beat. Did you check the link lately? They just added a square link bracelet and it is AWESOME!

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
I haven't checked them lately but I have seen the link posted. I was shocked to see something from Costco being over $55,000, that caught me. But it is something worth frequenting every week. One thing I haven't seen is a diamond bracelet in rose gold. I've only seen 10k,14k and once every so often an 18k in white gold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results