shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Options?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jugarelly

Rough_Rock
I''m finalizing my choice for an engagement ring. I found a Beverly K design I really like and was wondering if anyone had any advice on similar designs to look at.

Also, I know Pearlman''s sells Beverly K. Does anyone know of other online retailers that might sell this ring. I''ve already contacted Pearlman''s to see if they sell it and am awaiting a reply. I saw the ring in person locally, but I''m pretty sure it was marked up significantly.

http://www.beverlyk.com/imageview.cfm?img=images/catalog/zoom/8WR1230A75RDDDM.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2010 1:08:29 PM
Author:jugarelly
I''m finalizing my choice for an engagement ring. I found a Beverly K design I really like and was wondering if anyone had any advice on similar designs to look at.

Also, I know Pearlman''s sells Beverly K. Does anyone know of other online retailers that might sell this ring. I''ve already contacted Pearlman''s to see if they sell it and am awaiting a reply. I saw the ring in person locally, but I''m pretty sure it was marked up significantly.

http://www.beverlyk.com/imageview.cfm?img=images/catalog/zoom/8WR1230A75RDDDM.jpg
making it clickable for you.

If you want that exact ring, then get if from Pearlmans'' you will find that not many if any can beat his price. If you are only interested in something similar, then I know ebay seller LOGR (Lord of Gem rings) has something similar once, and I''ve seen it other places as well like maybe knox jewelry. http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/products/venice but otherwise, you could try uniquesettings.com to view their engagement ring mounts, (they will only sell to jewelers) then resale to you. Hope this somewhat helps

jugarelly

Rough_Rock
That''s perfect. I think I''ve almost settled on the Beverly K setting, but I wanted to take a look at some other options.

Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfect! I think you will be very happy with Bill''s services, I am awaiting for my Bev Halo setting from him as well
9.gif
can''t wait to see your finished piece.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Agreeing with everything D&T said...if you want the Bev K get it through Pearlmans if you want the look for a lot less, LOGR.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have read many great think about BK here on PS, everyone who owns one of their rings is delighted with it. If I were looking for that type of style ring, I would go with BK without question.

jugarelly

Rough_Rock
Well, I think it''s settled. I heard back from Pearlman''s, and they''re 1,000 bucks lower than my local retailer. You hear about markup, but I''m dumbfounded.

I''ll definitely be using Pearlman''s. I can''t wait to get the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results