shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions about wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadove

Rough_Rock
Where is the best place to buy plain wedding bands online? Keep in mind that we live in Canada. My fiance wants a 6mm domed comfort fit in white gold and I want a 2mm domed platinum band.

I''ve looked at Blue Nile and e-weddingbands...do any of you have a preference between these two companies?

We have family friends in the jewelery buisness who have quotes us the following, and it seems quite high to me! They are for ingwer rings. Anyone have any experience with Ingwer?

6mm comfort band, size 9.25 14k $360 18k $450 P$1190

2.5 mm comfort band, size 4.75 14k $144 18k $217 P$ 650

I actually want 2 mm not 2.5 mm which they quoted us. Also, my e-ring is platinum, do you think I should get a platinum band? I have a matching pave wedding band that is the same as my e-ring, but I wanted a plain one to wear on trips and also we need plain bands for our wedding ceremony.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ingwer is fine. That IS high! You really don't need a plat band unless you want one, because they plat e-ring will eat away at the gold ring very gradually, but since you're not going to wear it often, it doesn't really matter.

an 18K 2mm 4.5 (of course you can get 4.75) is 92 at SP!

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=747

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love E-weddingbands :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve used www.weddingbands.com with great success. Slightly different name, but different company.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results