shape
carat
color
clarity

platinum wedding band and e-ring friction/ wearing down?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
i''ve been married almost a year and i am worried that my wedding band is going to wear down my vatche xprong ering. it doesn''t lay flush next to the ering...it hits one of the prongs because they are prominent on the edges. will it wear them down over time or am i okay?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''m not really sure the answer, but I bet you''d get some responses on show me the ring (especially if you post a pic!) or on rocky taky.

I''m no expert, but can you see any visible wear and tear? If not, after a year, you might be in the clear :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree posting in Rocky Talky will get more responces.

my .02. what is your wedding band made of? I have heard of diamond eternity bands damaging the prongs on the e-rings but don''t think the issue is anywhere near as severe when metal is touching metal..if you post over in RT the experts will see it and hopefully chime in.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I understanding this right? Are they both platinum? I wouldn't think it would be a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results