shape
carat
color
clarity

platinum earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have any hints on buying platinum earrings, probably hoops, without diamonds? I''m looking for a pair but they are more difficult to find than I thought. I have checked around the internet, saw some on Blue Nile, but not a very big selection, and it is really hard for me to get a good idea of size. I also don''t know what a fair price would be for say, hoops of around 1 inch diameter.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There''s a bunch here.

nutmeg

Rough_Rock
I''m on the lookout for plain platinum earrings too! Preferably ones a bit more distinctive, and not heavy looking. I like the flower earrings at Blue Nile, but they''re more expensive than all the others, I guess because of the tiny diamonds. I''d get them if they were cheaper and had no diamonds. The heart dangles are pretty, but I don''t go for hearts in jewelry.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you both for the comments. I have a feeling I''m going to go with a good old standard hoop, about the diameter of a quarter. I think I would get the most use out of that shape...when yellow gold was more popular than white I went through about a pair a year. I''ve always had a nickel allergy, but lately it''s been worse. I am even having trouble wearing YG now even though it didn''t bother me before. So I''ve decided instead of repiercing my ears I would just buy platinum. Has anyone seen any great deals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results