shape
carat
color
clarity

Oscar awards jewelry...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I''m surprised that someone hasn''t started a thread discussing the jewelry worn at Sundays academy awards...I only saw parts of the show but was impressed with Sandra Bullock''s Antique Tiffany & Co. diamond earrings(she worn her own jewels!),The turquoise drops worn by Jeff Bridges wife and my favorite was hands down was the stunning diamond necklace(Cartier?)on Kate Winslet!!Man did it sparkle in the lights!It looks like this year the big earring was still the jewel of choice.The necklace(Harry Winston?) on Helen Merian was also a real beauty!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I need a closeup of Helen Mirren''s necklace! I about fell out of my chair when I saw her. Total girl-crush on Helen Mirren. I love to see that the stars are wearing more necklaces in the last year - earrings are lovely and all but we''ve been seeing bare necks and chandelier earrings for like 10 years now!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock

Ok tried to edit my post to add it but couldn''t seem to do it so here''s another post:

I found one! Site says the necklace was by Chopard. Stunning!

c2524ded73cf4dca_Helen-Mirren.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
And just for you jewelerman, Kate Winslet''s necklace. Sources say it was custom-made for her from Tiffany''s!

katewinsletoscars.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 5:39:33 PM
Author: ts44
And just for you jewelerman, Kate Winslet''s necklace. Sources say it was custom-made for her from Tiffany''s!
Does she get to keep it or is it a loaner?

Lori

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Eventhough there were some really beautiful pieces, I have to say I''m kind of disappointed by the Oscar''s this year when talking about jewellery. There were many more "conversation pieces" in the past few years, and nothing really made me gasp this time (I''m not much into white diamonds...). Some pretty things, but not much with the "wow effect" IMO.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 5:39:33 PM
Author: ts44

And these''re Kate''s bracelets - also white and yellow diamonds, possibly also by Tiffany:

wo1.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
I finally got to see some "red carpet reports" on tv, and have to say that IMO Kate Winslet beat them all. Not just the most fabulous jewellery what was both, spectacular and elegant, but her overall look was once again amazing. Love her!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 11:31:54 AM
Author: prince.of.preslav
... simple bracelets and an impressive solitaire:

Simple bracelets that are not so simple..... To DIE FOR!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
The huge solitaire in the pointer finger... no no! I really don''t like...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2010 11:27:41 AM
Author: prince.of.preslav
Her Art Deco bracelets were't the best match, but we can't deny that they're very nice:
What is she doing wearing my bracelets!!??
29.gif
11.gif

in my dreams......

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a breakdown of what some people wore to the awards, as far as diamond jewelry is concerned.

The following celebrities wore DIAMONDS to celebrate the 82nd Annual Academy Awards:

• Amanda Seyfried - Lorraine Schwartz - Brown, Champagne and Mint Diamond Geometric Bracelets, 250 carats; Delicate Blackened Platinum Diamond Earrings; Brown Diamond Ball Ring.
  • Amy Landecker - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection/Camilla Dietz Bergeron - Everlon Diamond Knot Double Row Pave Bracelet; Diamond Pendant Earrings from Camilla Dietz Bergeron.
  • *Anna Kendrick – Kwiat - Diamond Oval Motif Bracelet; Diamond Pendant Earrings; Diamond Web Ring.
  • Anika Noni Rose - Diamond Bracelet; Flower Cluster Diamond Earrings; Diamond Ring.
  • Cameron Diaz – Cartier – Diamond Pave Trinity Circle Earrings in white, yellow and rose gold; Diamond and White Gold Ring from Cartier Private Archive Collection; Princess and Round Cut Diamond Ring set in White Gold.
  • *Carey Mulligan - Fred Leighton - 19th Century Cascading Diamond and Diamond Briolette Earrings; Everlon Diamond Knot Ring by Fred Leighton; 19th Century Pear-Shaped Diamond Ring, 2 1/2 carats.
  • Charlize Theron – Harry Winston – Vintage Marquise Diamond Wave Bracelet; Diamond Cluster Earrings, 17.25 carats.
  • *Deborah Ann Woll - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Pave Diamond Double Knot Bangle; Everlon Pave Diamond Knot Bangle; Everlon Diamond Knot Bangle; Everlon Diamond Knot Tassel Earrings in oxidized white gold.
  • Demi Lovato – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Tennis Bracelets; William Goldberg Diamond Bracelet; Everlon Diamond Pendant Earrings in Antiqued Gold; Everlon Pave Diamond Double Knot Ring.
  • Diane Kruger – Chanel Fine Jewelry - Diamond Line Bracelet; Diamond Floral Stud Earrings; Black and White Diamond Flower Brooch.
  • *Elizabeth Banks - Fred Leighton - Rose-Cut Diamond Briolette Pendant Earrings; Diamond Head Band.
  • Emma Roberts – Vanity Fair Party - Martin Katz - Everlon Pave Diamond Knot Drop Earrings.
  • Faith Hill - Lorraine Schwartz - Lorraine Schwartz-Black Diamond Bangles in blackened platinum, 180 carats; White Diamond Bangles.
  • Helen Mirren – Chopard - Oval Shape Diamond Necklace, 125 carats; Fancy and Rose-Cut Diamond Cuff; Diamond Pear-Shape Drop Earrings, 9 carats.
  • Jennifer Lopez – Cartier - Diamond and Platinum Bracelet; Diamond Ear Clips, Cartier London 1934; Diamond Cartier Panthere Maillon XXl Ring in White Gold.
  • Joe Jonas – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Julianne Moore – Bulgari – Two Diamond and platinum bracelets, circa 1930 from Bulgari''s Historical Archives; Three Diamond and Platinum Bracelets from Bulgari''s High Jewelry Collection.
  • Kate Winslet - Tiffany & Co. - Yellow Diamond Necklace created exclusively for her by Tiffany & Co., $2.5 million; Yellow Diamond Bracelets; Yellow Diamond Drop Earrings, 10 carats.
  • Kathryn Bigelow – Diamond Bracelet.
  • Kathy Bates - Diamond in the Rough - Rough Diamond Astra Necklace, 61.48 carats; Stacked Rough Diamond Astra Bangles with over 54 carats; Rough Diamond Astra Earrings, 56.59 carats.
  • Kevin Jonas - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Kristen Stewart - H.Stern - Diamond Bracelet.
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal - Fred Leighton - 1940''s Diamond Cuff Bracelet; 19th Century Diamond and Ivory Calla Lily Earrings.
  • Mariah Carey – Various - William Goldberg Oval-Cut Diamond Bracelet; H.Stern Top Floral Diamond Cuff Bracelet; Stacked Diamond Tennis Bracelets; Chopard Rose-Cut Diamond Hoop Earrings, 43 carats; Diamond Flower Brooch.
  • Mariska Hargitay – Fred Leighton - 19th Century Diamond Cluster Necklace.
  • Meryl Streep - Fred Leighton – Magnificent Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelets; Square Pave-Set Diamond Ear Clips; 1920''s Diamond and Onyx Ring.
  • Mo''Nique – Chopard – Princess-Cut Yellow Diamond Tennis Bracelet; Radiant-Cut Light Yellow Diamond Line Bracelet, 46 carats; Radiant-Cut Fancy Yellow Diamond and White Diamond Earrings, 17 carats.
  • Nick Cannon - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Nick Jonas – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Nicole Richie – Lorraine Schwartz - Diamond Stud Earrings in blackened platinum; Iridescent Cluster Diamond Ring in blackened platinum, 110 carats; Diamond Ring in blackened platinum.
  • Paula Patton - Martin Katz - Diamond Tambourine Bracelet, 14.86 carats; Diamond Cuff Bracelet, 18 carats; Diamond Tassle Earrings, 25.22 carats; Diamond Mosaic Ring, 8.5 carats.
  • Penelope Cruz – Chopard - Asscher-Cut Diamond Bracelet, 23 carats; Emerald-Cut Gradual Diamond Bracelet, 28 carats; Diamond Line Bracelet; Pear-Shape Diamond Drop Earrings, 18 carats; Fancy-Cut Diamond Cocktail Ring; Diamond Pave Band, 16 carats.
  • *Rachel McAdams – Lorraine Schwartz - Natural Multi-Color Diamond Earrings; Diamond Pinky Ring.
  • Rashida Jones – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Chain Bracelets; Oxidized Everlon 3 Knot Drop Earrings; Everlon Diamond Knot Stacked Rings.
  • Sandra Bullock – Her own personal jewelry from Neil Lane - Diamond Drop Earrings; Diamond Line Bracelet.
  • Sarah Jessica Parker - Fred Leighton - 1950''s Diamond Swirl Bracelet; Cognac Diamond Flexible Bracelet; Rose-Cut Diamond Bracelet; 19th Century Diamond Cluster Earrings; Antique Cushion-Cut Diamond Ring, 9 carats.
  • Sherri Shepherd - William Goldberg - Diamond Aero Bracelet; Diamond Cluster Chandelier Earrings.
  • Sigourney Weaver - Neil Lane - Diamond Link Bracelet; Round Diamond Drop Earrings, 7 carats each.
  • Stana Katic - Neil Lane - 3 Antique Diamond Bracelets; Diamond Oval Pendant Earrings; Diamond Cluster Ring.
  • Vera Farmiga - Fred Leighton - 1920''s Diamond Ear Clips; 1960''s Diamond Cluster Cocktail Ring; Diamond Leaf Brooch in her hair.
  • Zoe Saldana - Lorraine Schwartz - Custom-made 20-carat bronzed platinum diamond drops.
  • Zoe Kravitz - Fred Leighton - 1920''s Diamond Square-Link Bracelet; 1920''s Diamond and Cognac Diamond Bracelet; 1930''s Old-Mine Cut Diamond Drop Earrings, 3 1/2 carats; Diamond Paisley Ring; 3 Stacked Diamond Rings; 19th Century Diamond Wing Brooch worn in her hair.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Helen Mirren is such an elegant woman.. I really admire her style

Kate''s yellow and white diamond bracelets are amazing.. I covet them!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
IMO, Penelope Cruz can do no wrong
1.gif
I also loved Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet. Very classy women!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I loved Sandra Bullock''s earrings. Just so simple, yet classic, and totally lovely. Just like her!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2010 11:20:41 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Here''s a breakdown of what some people wore to the awards, as far as diamond jewelry is concerned.

The following celebrities wore DIAMONDS to celebrate the 82nd Annual Academy Awards:

• Amanda Seyfried - Lorraine Schwartz - Brown, Champagne and Mint Diamond Geometric Bracelets, 250 carats; Delicate Blackened Platinum Diamond Earrings; Brown Diamond Ball Ring.
  • Amy Landecker - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection/Camilla Dietz Bergeron - Everlon Diamond Knot Double Row Pave Bracelet; Diamond Pendant Earrings from Camilla Dietz Bergeron.
  • *Anna Kendrick – Kwiat - Diamond Oval Motif Bracelet; Diamond Pendant Earrings; Diamond Web Ring.
  • Anika Noni Rose - Diamond Bracelet; Flower Cluster Diamond Earrings; Diamond Ring.
  • Cameron Diaz – Cartier – Diamond Pave Trinity Circle Earrings in white, yellow and rose gold; Diamond and White Gold Ring from Cartier Private Archive Collection; Princess and Round Cut Diamond Ring set in White Gold.
  • *Carey Mulligan - Fred Leighton - 19th Century Cascading Diamond and Diamond Briolette Earrings; Everlon Diamond Knot Ring by Fred Leighton; 19th Century Pear-Shaped Diamond Ring, 2 1/2 carats.
  • Charlize Theron – Harry Winston – Vintage Marquise Diamond Wave Bracelet; Diamond Cluster Earrings, 17.25 carats.
  • *Deborah Ann Woll - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Pave Diamond Double Knot Bangle; Everlon Pave Diamond Knot Bangle; Everlon Diamond Knot Bangle; Everlon Diamond Knot Tassel Earrings in oxidized white gold.
  • Demi Lovato – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Tennis Bracelets; William Goldberg Diamond Bracelet; Everlon Diamond Pendant Earrings in Antiqued Gold; Everlon Pave Diamond Double Knot Ring.
  • Diane Kruger – Chanel Fine Jewelry - Diamond Line Bracelet; Diamond Floral Stud Earrings; Black and White Diamond Flower Brooch.
  • *Elizabeth Banks - Fred Leighton - Rose-Cut Diamond Briolette Pendant Earrings; Diamond Head Band.
  • Emma Roberts – Vanity Fair Party - Martin Katz - Everlon Pave Diamond Knot Drop Earrings.
  • Faith Hill - Lorraine Schwartz - Lorraine Schwartz-Black Diamond Bangles in blackened platinum, 180 carats; White Diamond Bangles.
  • Helen Mirren – Chopard - Oval Shape Diamond Necklace, 125 carats; Fancy and Rose-Cut Diamond Cuff; Diamond Pear-Shape Drop Earrings, 9 carats.
  • Jennifer Lopez – Cartier - Diamond and Platinum Bracelet; Diamond Ear Clips, Cartier London 1934; Diamond Cartier Panthere Maillon XXl Ring in White Gold.
  • Joe Jonas – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Julianne Moore – Bulgari – Two Diamond and platinum bracelets, circa 1930 from Bulgari''s Historical Archives; Three Diamond and Platinum Bracelets from Bulgari''s High Jewelry Collection.
  • Kate Winslet - Tiffany & Co. - Yellow Diamond Necklace created exclusively for her by Tiffany & Co., $2.5 million; Yellow Diamond Bracelets; Yellow Diamond Drop Earrings, 10 carats.
  • Kathryn Bigelow – Diamond Bracelet.
  • Kathy Bates - Diamond in the Rough - Rough Diamond Astra Necklace, 61.48 carats; Stacked Rough Diamond Astra Bangles with over 54 carats; Rough Diamond Astra Earrings, 56.59 carats.
  • Kevin Jonas - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Kristen Stewart - H.Stern - Diamond Bracelet.
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal - Fred Leighton - 1940''s Diamond Cuff Bracelet; 19th Century Diamond and Ivory Calla Lily Earrings.
  • Mariah Carey – Various - William Goldberg Oval-Cut Diamond Bracelet; H.Stern Top Floral Diamond Cuff Bracelet; Stacked Diamond Tennis Bracelets; Chopard Rose-Cut Diamond Hoop Earrings, 43 carats; Diamond Flower Brooch.
  • Mariska Hargitay – Fred Leighton - 19th Century Diamond Cluster Necklace.
  • Meryl Streep - Fred Leighton – Magnificent Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelets; Square Pave-Set Diamond Ear Clips; 1920''s Diamond and Onyx Ring.
  • Mo''Nique – Chopard – Princess-Cut Yellow Diamond Tennis Bracelet; Radiant-Cut Light Yellow Diamond Line Bracelet, 46 carats; Radiant-Cut Fancy Yellow Diamond and White Diamond Earrings, 17 carats.
  • Nick Cannon - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Nick Jonas – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Cufflinks.
  • Nicole Richie – Lorraine Schwartz - Diamond Stud Earrings in blackened platinum; Iridescent Cluster Diamond Ring in blackened platinum, 110 carats; Diamond Ring in blackened platinum.
  • Paula Patton - Martin Katz - Diamond Tambourine Bracelet, 14.86 carats; Diamond Cuff Bracelet, 18 carats; Diamond Tassle Earrings, 25.22 carats; Diamond Mosaic Ring, 8.5 carats.
  • Penelope Cruz – Chopard - Asscher-Cut Diamond Bracelet, 23 carats; Emerald-Cut Gradual Diamond Bracelet, 28 carats; Diamond Line Bracelet; Pear-Shape Diamond Drop Earrings, 18 carats; Fancy-Cut Diamond Cocktail Ring; Diamond Pave Band, 16 carats.
  • *Rachel McAdams – Lorraine Schwartz - Natural Multi-Color Diamond Earrings; Diamond Pinky Ring.
  • Rashida Jones – Vanity Fair Party - Everlon Diamond Knot Collection - Everlon Diamond Knot Chain Bracelets; Oxidized Everlon 3 Knot Drop Earrings; Everlon Diamond Knot Stacked Rings.
  • Sandra Bullock – Her own personal jewelry from Neil Lane - Diamond Drop Earrings; Diamond Line Bracelet.
  • Sarah Jessica Parker - Fred Leighton - 1950''s Diamond Swirl Bracelet; Cognac Diamond Flexible Bracelet; Rose-Cut Diamond Bracelet; 19th Century Diamond Cluster Earrings; Antique Cushion-Cut Diamond Ring, 9 carats.
  • Sherri Shepherd - William Goldberg - Diamond Aero Bracelet; Diamond Cluster Chandelier Earrings.
  • Sigourney Weaver - Neil Lane - Diamond Link Bracelet; Round Diamond Drop Earrings, 7 carats each.
  • Stana Katic - Neil Lane - 3 Antique Diamond Bracelets; Diamond Oval Pendant Earrings; Diamond Cluster Ring.
  • Vera Farmiga - Fred Leighton - 1920''s Diamond Ear Clips; 1960''s Diamond Cluster Cocktail Ring; Diamond Leaf Brooch in her hair.
  • Zoe Saldana - Lorraine Schwartz - Custom-made 20-carat bronzed platinum diamond drops.
  • Zoe Kravitz - Fred Leighton - 1920''s Diamond Square-Link Bracelet; 1920''s Diamond and Cognac Diamond Bracelet; 1930''s Old-Mine Cut Diamond Drop Earrings, 3 1/2 carats; Diamond Paisley Ring; 3 Stacked Diamond Rings; 19th Century Diamond Wing Brooch worn in her hair.
Great list!thanks for posting!where did you find it?!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
If anyone is interested im sure that Sandra Bullocks diamond earrings(she said they were a gift from her husband)are up for sale now that she announced shes leaving him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results