shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay Charm Bracelet lovers. What kind of Bracelet?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello. I have a few 4 little Helen ficalora disc charms in 14k white gold that I wear on a long 30 inch cable chain necklace. A few times it's gotten caught and that hurts!!

Thinking of buying a bracelet to wear them on. Problem is the bail might only be 4mm wide? What kind of bracelet do you suggest? Should I just get a thin cable chain bracelet for them to go on? Could probably afford gold was even thinking rose gold for mixed metal look. Or for the serious charm people do you recommend me getting more of a standard charm bracelet like Tiffany's or pandora and wear more traditionally. Not sure if the bail will fit over the pandora still. I know that Tiffany does have bracelets where the links open? If i went that route could only afford silver. Will that look weird with the slight color difference of white gold and silver?

Thoughts. Suggestions? Btw. Just got a mini beaded bracelet that I will be wearing with this new one.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest the thin cable chain as first choice, followed by rose gold as second choice (for a nice mix of metal).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1358443044|3357898 said:
Hello. I have a few 4 little Helen ficalora disc charms in 14k white gold that I wear on a long 30 inch cable chain necklace. A few times it's gotten caught and that hurts!!

Thinking of buying a bracelet to wear them on. Problem is the bail might only be 4mm wide? What kind of bracelet do you suggest? Should I just get a thin cable chain bracelet for them to go on? Could probably afford gold was even thinking rose gold for mixed metal look. Or for the serious charm people do you recommend me getting more of a standard charm bracelet like Tiffany's or pandora and wear more traditionally. Not sure if the bail will fit over the pandora still. I know that Tiffany does have bracelets where the links open? If i went that route could only afford silver. Will that look weird with the slight color difference of white gold and silver?

Thoughts. Suggestions? Btw. Just got a mini beaded bracelet that I will be wearing with this new one.

Hi-

I was watching this thread, but didn't really have anything to contribute. I just looked up Helen Ficalora charms and now, at least, know what you are talking about! Here is a link for anyone else who, like me, was unfamiliar with them!

http://www.helenficalora.com/pg_AlphaCharms.asp

AGBF
:saint:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
yeah, i agree with Roxy, the first one might be a good choose, in fact a traditional one might be of much usage than some other combination when you want changes on it later. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results