shape
carat
color
clarity

Need price advice on vintage eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robainya

Rough_Rock
I''ve decided that what i need to really complement my vintage e-ring (.85 ct old mine cut I/SI1 center stone w/ 6 round .02 ct side diamonds set in platinum) is an eternity band, but unfortunately, my budget is pretty limited. Really, I feel like I SHOULD just be happy with a plain platinum band for now and ask for an upgrade later on, but... I just want it! So, i found one that i think would be just the right dimensions onlline. Here are the specs: 1.9 mm wide platinum band with 0.50 ct of round VS1/SI1 diamonds, G/H - color.

It''s a vintage ring and is apparently in excellent condition (reliable seller says so). The only problem is that it is a 6 3/4 and i need 6 1/4, but i''m told that i can use sizing balls to make it fit (true?) Also, the same seller has another ring that is 6 1/2 with almost identical specs (but 2 mm wide) for $395.

This seems like a great deal to me, but then i''m new at this. If anyone has any opinions either about the price and/or the sizing issue I''d love to hear them!

robainya

Rough_Rock
Oops. Sorry. Can''t upload the e-ring pic right now (long story, but i''ll try to do it tomorrow).

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a pretty ring
2.gif
i''d like to see it with your current ring. i''ll be looking forward to the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results