shape
carat
color
clarity

need opinions - diamond hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
do you know anything about their quality?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would call them and find out what color and clarity the stones are. Very pretty. let us know what you find out.
2.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2005 11:47:33 PM
Author: kaleigh
I would call them and find out what color and clarity the stones are. Very pretty. let us know what you find out.
2.gif
G color VS2 - SI1.
Any other ideas on where to buy?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I spoke with Issac at Signed Pieces today and he is working a quote up for me onm the hoops. So we will see!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I have not heard back from Signed Pieces about the diamond hoops. I have been searching the web trying to find a pair that matches my wants:

18k WG
2.50-3.00ct
shared prong look setting
1 1/8" diameter or so (28mm)

I have sent an e-mail to Pearlmans, checked out Soloman Brothers, looked locally (uck), don''t want Ross Simons low quality, so if I can''t find something soon it looks like I''ll get the ones from M Badler. Was just hoping I could find some a little less $ than theirs. ($2950.00)

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
What do ya''ll think about this setting style ? Solomon Bros. 2.30ct G SI1

62595.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re beautiful. I love how they put diamonds on the inside as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
those SB ones look nice!!

i emailed SP about something on their site a few days ago and have not heard a peep either...

guess they are very busy...
20.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Which is better? This setting or the one I posted above?

5thave2grand.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm well one is a sparkly pic and one isn''t! TOUGH DECISION (not!)

the latest set you posted looks really stunning!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree the second ones are fab!! Oh and with SP you have to call them they are terrible about responding to emails.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe these vendors - no return calls or e-mails.

I walked into Tiffanys today to get my 16 stone band steamed and oh my gosh - they had the largest stones I have ever seen!! Of course they wouldn''t let you look at them, I knew better than to ask. But honestly there were about 5-6 rings with stones around 10ct. and up. Just a case full of boulders.

But no diamond hoops!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know..sometimes I refuse to call vendors...it''s like if you HAVE email then you should ANSWER it. Otherwise, DON''T OFFER IT!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree if you have email then answer it promptly. Sometimes I sware their emails fall inot a black hole, so fustrating!!!!
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
People have mentioned them several times that I can recall, but do a search and see what comes up . They are great looking. What is their return policy???

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I spoke with the nice guy at 5th-ave-jewels. I can return, no hassles. So I am going to order the 3.91ct pair and see what I think, then fall back on the smaller ones at Badler. Only $1650.00 difference in price!! Geeez.

The ones from 5th ave. : 1/8" wide and 1 1/8" long/diameter. Shorter and wider than the ones from Badler.

I feel quilty, not giving Signed Pieces a chance. But they never bothered to contact me back. Oh well! Here goes.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Should have them by Friday - will let you guys know.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting Ann, I can''t wait to hear what you think of them. It''s SP loss, too bad they didn''t get back to you. I hope you love them.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Ann,

Don''t hold your breath for a SP quote on the hoops. I asked them in person for the same thing several months ago with no reply. They mean well but aren''t great at delivering anything that is outside of their standard offerings. I asked about a bracelet last year and was told three weeks. I heard back six months later
23.gif

I''ve been looking for something like those. Let us know how they turn out
1.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
SP called me today to tell me my eternity bands have shipped and will receive them Friday! Same day as the earrings!!
Bling Bling!! But, the eternity bands are an anny gift for January 7 and the earrings are a Christmas gift. I asked about the earrings and it seems they just dropped the ball. If I don''t like the ones I''m getting on Friday, I MIGHT call them back.

But I have to say SP''s customer service is great. They spent lots of time on the phone with me and were very patient.

Til Friday.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results