shape
carat
color
clarity

My V-Day/New Year present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to pop in to share what Fi bought me for Valentine''s Day/Chinese New Year! It''s a brushed silver artisan necklace. We are actually going to exchange it for another necklace from the same collection/same designer, but the jeweler was having a hard time getting the piece from NY to CA so Fi bought me this one for the time being! Such a surprise as we aren''t big gift givers!

blansvoiewh1532q.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I love it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s sooooo pretty and delicate, I LOVE it.

i love shiny things

Rough_Rock
Trade
it looks really nice, you should keep it! Happy New Year to you!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on you.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I got to wear it out to dinner tonight. This is my first necklace that''s not just a simple chain and small pendant, so the weight of it took some getting used to, but super fun to wear nonetheless!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That necklace is gorgeous. Do you mind telling us where it came from?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 11:33:47 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
That necklace is gorgeous. Do you mind telling us where it came from?

Thanks RFT! Fi purchased it at Manika Jewelry here in San Francisco...I''m so bad, I forget who the designer is
7.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oooh!! i LOVE love love your necklace. how beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a lovely gift! It''s stunning!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!

You could wear it with so many different outfits.. it''s a beautiful chameleon design!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is very pretty, MonkeyPants, but have you decided whether you are going to keep this one? If not, what are you really looking for in a silver necklace? Has having this one and wearing it made you fall in love with it? Please tell us the current state of your heart! And enjoy!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2010 4:04:39 PM
Author: AGBF

I think it is very pretty, MonkeyPants, but have you decided whether you are going to keep this one? If not, what are you really looking for in a silver necklace? Has having this one and wearing it made you fall in love with it? Please tell us the current state of your heart! And enjoy!

Hugs,

Deb/AGBF

34.gif

Hey Deb,
Just saw your question today. I love this necklace but we both really loved the one we saw the last time we were in the store. As I mentioned it''s the same collection but it was a bit more "me" if that makes sense. I''m partial to diamonds and gold or platinum (don''t own much silver), but Fi has an art background and is drawn to geometric shapes, modern patterns, and has a great appreciation for handcrafted items regardless of what it''s made out of (so the metal/material makes no difference to him). Anyway, we have yet to make a trip back to the store. I''ve grown slightly attached to this necklace just because it was 100% from him (I didn''t hint, or suggest as I did with my e-ring...). Then again he was also looking to purchase the original design we saw the last time, but since that wasn''t available he brought home this one...I''ll keep you posted if we end up exchanging.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/20/2010 12:23:34 AM
Author: MonkeyPants

Hey Deb,
Just saw your question today. I love this necklace but we both really loved the one we saw the last time we were in the store. As I mentioned it''s the same collection but it was a bit more ''me'' if that makes sense. I''m partial to diamonds and gold or platinum (don''t own much silver), but Fi has an art background and is drawn to geometric shapes, modern patterns, and has a great appreciation for handcrafted items regardless of what it''s made out of (so the metal/material makes no difference to him). Anyway, we have yet to make a trip back to the store. I''ve grown slightly attached to this necklace just because it was 100% from him (I didn''t hint, or suggest as I did with my e-ring...). Then again he was also looking to purchase the original design we saw the last time, but since that wasn''t available he brought home this one...I''ll keep you posted if we end up exchanging.
It took me a while to realize that you had answered me, MP! I would be interested in what the other necklace looks like. I like this one a lot. I like very delicate patterns!

Thank you for the promise of an update in the event of a change of necklaces!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely necklace, especially like the flowers.
30.gif
I saw your three stone YG ring in your avatar. Recently I''ve taken a liking to YG too. Can you send me a link to the thread with that ring? Thanks
1.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rachel9 and Ashleigh!

<Ashleigh[/b] the ring in my avatar doesn''t have a thread yet because it''s my wedding ring and technically shouldn''t be on my finger yet...I just love it so much that I took it out for pictures one day. I''ve been good recently. It''s in it''s box, in Fi''s sock drawer and hasn''t been out since I took that picture
4.gif
But after the wedding I will start a thread for the little guy! It doesn''t match my engagement ring at all, so I''ll probably wear my e-ring on my right hand after the wedding. The designer is Nina Basharova--her Milky Way collection.

AGBF I''m posting to let you know that I''ve decided to stick to the original necklace! We went to the jewelry store and spend over an hour there. I couldn''t bring myself to give up this necklace. It''s definitely growing on me more and more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results