shape
carat
color
clarity

Mixing white gold with sterling silver jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I know there have been a lot of threads about wearing white and yellow gold jewelry together. But what about white gold with sterling? I have quite a few sterling pieces that I like to wear in the summer. (pendants with inlaid stones) But then I wonder if it looks weird to for example wear my white gold diamond tennis bracelet with some sterling pieces. What do you think?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be fine to wear a white gold piece with sterling. I wear a plat. wedding set, stainless watch, sterling bracelet, and I have a white gold rolling ring on order for my right hand, hee hee.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is fine too. I think the only reason to worry is if you stack them. WG can wear off more easily when stacked with other metals (I have heard). Otherwise no one will know the difference.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I just wondered what others do. Sometimes I feel as though there is a different "look" to sterling and white gold and that''s why I was wondering if they go together...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you can only see a difference if they are RIGHT next to each other and sometimes not even then.

I wear WG hoops and a SS stud together all the time they don't look different to me and they are just a few MM apart on my ears.

HTH

Edited for spelling!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I agree with what everyone else has said. As long as it''s not right next to each other, it''s fine to wear silver and WG jewelry at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results