shape
carat
color
clarity

michael beaudry jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loupe

Rough_Rock
Call 1-877-BEAUDRY FOR STORE INFORMATION

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny. I am in Connecticut (which is not the state where I live). When I was driving by a retail clothing store today, I remembered that the store sold jewelry by someone whose gold work I had wanted to see. I had to go in and try to figure out whose jewelry the store carried so that I could remember whose work it was that was sold there! It turned out to be Yossi Harari. The store also carried Michael Beaudry jewelry, and I must have looked at it, because I looked in every case. I don't remember what it looked like, though! Will someone post a picture of some of his work? If not, I'll have to go try to see some somewhere on the 'net!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know if this picture will show up because I am not at my own computer where I have software to format photos. What I am hoping to post is a photo of a Michael Beaudry ring I took from Bill Pearlman''s website. It caught my eye because, at least on my monitor, it looks lemon yellow...which I absolutely love! This picture has to go into the thread on yellow stones, too!

Deb

MichaelBeaudryRing.jpeg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2005 2:04:45 AM
Author:macmore
Looking for SF area Beaudry stores
Macmore...I just searched "Beaudry" right here on PS and someone else asked the same question! Maybe a few those responses would help. Check it out!

Here''s a picture of Art Nouveau''s MB dazzler....

untitledds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results