shape
carat
color
clarity

men's Gucci watch for anniversary?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all-

Does anyone have this watch? I just purchased this for our anniversary... My husband has never owned a watch over $500, and I thought this would be a nice upgrade...if it were up to me, I would have bought him a nice Rolex, but he isn't someone that would be interested in a watch that expensive. Any reviews or thoughts on this watch? He recently tried on and fell in love be with the IWC watch I attached, which retailed for $8k. I thought I would look for a watch with a few similar details... What do you all think?

1163163_fpx.jpg

generate_stamp.png

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
TruLuv, did your husband like the face or the band of the iwc? These two watches have almost identical bands but the faces are quite different. If it's the face he likes, than perhaps look for one with chrono?

sofiaho

Rough_Rock
My husband is a watch fanatic.
According to him:
The Gucci is overpriced for what you get. IWC is a respected watchbrand with good quality and history.

He suggests Jomashop for browsing. Omega Seamaster and Speedmaster, Rolex Submariner are very populair.
For the midrange models 1-2kUSD look at Longines and Nomos.

You can swap those bracelets for a leather strap which looks more classy on the IWC

All the Best,
Sofia

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results