shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's Play a Game

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Are you ever sitting there and suddenly realize that you are wearing an amazing amount of gemstones/diamonds/pearls? So without putting any more jewelry on, tell me what you're wearing right now - how many gemstones/diamonds/pearls, etc. (no matter what size) and whether that's an average amount for you.

I have on my:
14K yellow gold ring - 5 tsavorites
10K yellow gold ring - 1 pink sapphire, 2 diamond accents
14K white gold e-ring & guard ring - 43 diamonds
earrings - 2 pearls, 4 diamond accents

I normally only wear 2 rings max, so this is a big day for me. On the other hand, I usually wear a necklace. I guess it balances out.

How lucky we are! So now tell/show me yours! 8)

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'll play!
I'm currently wearing:
my 14k engagement with 11 diamonds total
my 14k eternity band, I think it has 34 diamonds
1 pair of pearl earrings (studs)
4 pairs of 14k and diamond earrings of various sizes and shapes
1 pair of small 14k hoops
A 14k necklace with a pearl I got while on vacation in Vegas, and a 10 point diamond.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will play.

I am wearing my ering, anniversary ring, EC RHR, diamond studs, diamond bracelet and diamond heart pendant.

I usually wear my wrings, a RHR, earrings, 1 or 2 bracelets and a pendant.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
diamond studs--.62 cts. per ear
Judith Ripka SS mop ring on right hand
upgrade platinum ruby diamond ring flanked by two micro pave diamond 14k rings
one 14k yellow gold bracelet
one 14k yellow/white gold bracelet

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
wow Manderz, you have a lot of earrings! Isn't it awesome that you are wearing probably over 50 diamonds all at once??

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's early, so I'm only wearing my wedding band and my necklaces: a 1.3 diamond pear pendant in platinum, and a 1.11 unheated Burmese ruby pear, also in platinum. I'll be adding my engagement ring, a platinum Alex Sepkus band, and earrings, as yet to be decided. That is a pretty average day for me - and, yes, I feel very lucky!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Cool thread.

I am wearing my engagement ring. 1.11 round diamond in palladium.
My 18 kt gold school ring with a .1 round diamond.
Princess cut diamond studs, a little over .5 ct total I think.
Two white gold necklaces, one with a white gold cross and a teeny "diamond".
The other is a jade heart pendant.
Watch.
Belly ring.
Rook bar piercing.

These are acually EVERY day wear for me. I only take off my rings and watch at night.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well I'm boring today!

I'm wearing:

Left Hand: My JM engagement ring with a vintage (dated 1939) diamond wedding band
Right Hand: Stack of 5 hammered chunky fine-silver bands. (I'm crazy about these right now)
Ears: Bezel diamond studs

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Fun game! Right now I'm wearing:

Left hand: engagement ring (2.12 EC + 4 .15 RBs) + bezel eternity wedding band (13 .035 RBs) = 18 diamonds
Left wrist: cheapie watch with a "diamond" (ahem, rhinestone) bezel
Ears: diamond studs (2 x .25 ct RBs) + button pearl studs = 2 diamonds, 2 pearls
Navel: surgical steel bar with little sun and moon dangling off. I am too old for a navel piercing, but I am reluctant to take it out at this point.
Neck: Ann Taylor "statement necklace" + bezel diamond pendant (.75 RB) tucked under my dress = 1 diamond, lots of plastic beads

Precious stone count: 21 diamonds, 2 pearls . . . life is good.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
mynattk said:
wow Manderz, you have a lot of earrings! Isn't it awesome that you are wearing probably over 50 diamonds all at once??

Haha, never thought about it like that! I've gotten my ears pierced a bunch of times, because I like both piercings and sparklies, so the more places I have to put them, the better!! Plus, I feel like my ears are kinda big, and my earrings take away from that. I'm going to run and clean my earrings, and I'll post a pic of all my piercings :)

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing:

left hand - antique Edwardian platinum ring with 1.12 carat center stone (my great-grandmothers)
right hand - 4 carat tanzanite ring in halo setting

.68 carat E color pear shaped diamond pendant (was my e-ring at one point in time)
9 mm pearl earrings

Movado watch

this is pretty standard for me. Though most of the time I wear my antique ring on my right hand and my 5 stone wedding band on my left

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I'll play

Studs .8 ct

Pendant .8 ct

E-ring 3.4 ctw

Other e-ring dangling from chain 1.5 ctw

I went to bed last night with all of it on! :rolleyes:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now it is 8:30 on a Sat morning, I am only wearing a plain skinny wedding band and my e-ring 1.01ct princess...I am not wearing any other jewelry.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
My 0.33 c engagement ring
Plain gold band wedding ring
My 2 tcw three-stone tanzanite
A 0.25 c diamond band meant to fit under a diamond three stone ring, but fits perfect under my tanzanite ring
Small gold hoop earrings

I wish I was wearing...
The Ruby necklace, earrings, brooch, and tiara that Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wears

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a photo of the jewelry I was wearing on Friday and posted it on CS. Today I am wearing:

A pair of old diamond earrings that I brought from Russia.
A gold cross (I do not take it off; it was my father's baptismal cross, it is 81 year old).
My spessartite pendant
My stainless steel old Movado watch
My new Jeff White sapphire ring
My small red spinel ring (forgot to take it off)
My pink sapphire Jeff Meyer ring (it is like a chastity belt - it sits on my middle finger so snugly that if I gain more weight, I have to cut it; if I lose, I shall be able to take it off).
My ruby ring
My antique diamonds-and-sapphires bracelet
My chrysoberyl bracelet

I am in such a hurry in the morning that I simply neglect changing jewelry. Hence, I end up looking like a X-mas tree. I try to wear classic matching clothes so that I can get away with it...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Ok I have a lot more on then I typically do because we have a formal dinner/ holiday party that we are going to tonight.

Ering twc is 2.54 = 18 stones
Since I don't have a wedding band anymore I have replaced a wband with a eternity band my DH got me for a push present.
Wband is 4.75 ct= 17 stones ( i think)
Tennis bracelet in 14k wg. I'm not sure how many diamonds but ctw is 3.
DBTY necklace .50ct = 7 stones
Black and white diamond cocktail ring= 2.30 ctw

So I think my total carat count is just over 13 cts. Unsure of exactly how many diamonds that is.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a prize for the least amount? :lol:

1 Stainless steel ring

Yup that's it. That's usually all I wear. I would wear earrings but I stretched out my ears in my youth and now I have large holes (about 10g). The diamond earrings I do have are 20 pointers a piece and sit too deep into the holes and look funny. I should have them reset.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Uh. I'm the queen of being perpetually overdressed and that includes jewelry too.

E-ring, 3.55 ct OEC, 4.55 cttw w/ setting.
RHR, 1.22 ct OEC, 1.45 cttw.
Chandelier earrings, Victorian, filigree sterling silver, w/ two 1 ct each OMCs and 3.5 cttw.
Teeny tiny diamond bezel studs x4, no clue what the carat weight is but they're realllllly tiny.
4.5cttw antique tennis bracelet
13-16mm multicolor Tahitian semi-baroque pearl strand.

I'm underdressed today. I forgot to pick out an antique watch to wear this morning.

Do bear in mind that all this goes quite nicely with my ancient tatty Converse and my grey leopard print jacket over a spiderweb design babydoll T-shirt, lol. :roll:

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lurking, but I wanna play!

Wedding ring, 2.5cttw
.25 ct diamond studs in my top holes
14kt gold dangle bead earrings
10kt gold bead necklace

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
this is fun !
LH ering 1.31 ct RB
RH wedding band and sapphire in Daniel M ring
diamond stud earrings approx .80 wct
diamond pendant (original ering) .40 ct

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
LadyMaria|1291503553|2787450 said:
I wish I was wearing...
The Ruby necklace, earrings, brooch, and tiara that Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wears
:lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My Shareen Rousseau necklace and Rolex.

Do the fancy buttons on my sweater count? :cheeky:

cheers--Sharon

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Canuckgirl - buttons count as long as they are pretty. I keep telling myself to make some nice sterling and enamel buttons for myself, but I haven't learned enamelling yet.

Right now I am wearing-
0.33 tcw diamond earrings
Hammered silver choker with 1.4ct purplish-red tourmaline pendant
Hammered silver bracelet
1.7 pink Mahenge spinel - hot, hot pink!
2ct blue-green tourmaline ring

Coloured stone girl all the way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results