shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry and Diamond Brands and Designers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
We put something together here: http://www.pricescope.com/designers.aspx. Please suggest your favorite designers/brands (please include web address)
18.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2005 7:57:06 AM
Author: AGBF
I love it!!! You must include Yossi Harari!

Also, please include Buccellatti!

Buccellatti

Deb

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I suggest to flag the custom jewelers on the list in some way? I would not set them on a separate page than the brands, only signal in some way that... well, basically that is one shop where jewelry can be made on order
11.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are they arranged by the designer''s last name? If so, designers like Judith Ripka, Judith Conway, Michael Beaudry and Michael Bondanza aren''t in the right place - yet!
2.gif

Here''s a few that come to mind:

Whitehouse Bros
Saturn Jewels
Beverley K

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2005 8:38:54 AM
Author: Pricescope
good idea, Valeria. It also can be do as a filter... We need to see how many entries we'll have.
... how many...

Just give a number.
5.gif
There must be several dozens off the bat on record here, many of which got mentioned in posts already... and it doesn't seem reasonable to link every jeweler's website in.

Great addition, btw
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2005 8:46:55 AM
Author: ecf8503
Are they arranged by the designer''s last name? If so, designers like Judith Ripka, Judith Conway, Michael Beaudry and Michael Bondanza aren''t in the right place - yet!
2.gif

Here''s a few that come to mind:

Whitehouse Bros
Saturn Jewels
Beverley K
They arranged like this: first three are PS advertisers
3.gif
Not because they paid for that but because we feel it is fair
17.gif

Then others are going in alphabetical order by the brand/company name. thus "A. Jaffe" comes first.

Funny, sometimes it is difficult to find designer''s websites. They seem care more to get other jewelers to list their products than promote themselves in the web.

That''s why we''d appreciate if you could post links along with designer names.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea, I''ll add some when I get back!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also add this website, which widget brought to our attention:

Carolyn Tyler/Stones of Fire.

I am hoping that the more "crafty" sites (e.g. Talisman Unlimited, which has a gold bracelet I absolutely love on it) won't be included on this special page just because it will become unwieldy if everything but the kitchen sink is added. But when someone works in high karat gold and has done so many different designs as Carolyn Tyler, I think she is worthy!

Deb :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to add Michael Good, of course! I bought a pair of his earrings that I had seen in some Internet boutiques when I saw them in person in a jewelry store in Washington, D.C.!

Michael Good

Deb

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
James Avery Crastsman I love and adore James Avery! My favorite Jewelry hands down, no contest!

For watches I wear a Breitling and I do not think there are any finer time peices out there, but I am of course bias.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2005 10:55:44 PM
done with these suggestions - thnx, guys.

Do you mean we cannot submit anymore? I would have worked harder yesterday if I had known!!! ;-)

Deb
17.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh! Irina! They are up!!! Wow!! What a scrumptious collection!!!
18.gif

Thank you!

Deb

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I mean done with those that were suggested. More nominations are welcome
1.gif
We just need to figure out how to arrange them because it is already large page to download.

Sylvesterii, glad to see you
35.gif
. Vatche is there (6th from the end, between Van Cleef and Verragio)

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
oh yeah. wierd, when i typed it in using [ctrl] + [F] it didnt come through. oops.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2005 10:20:38 AM
I mean done with those that were suggested. More nominations are welcome
1.gif
We just need to figure out how to arrange them because it is already large page to download.

How about dividing them between companies that make primarily engagement and wedding ring sets in platinum and those that do high karat gold jewelry and other arty things that are not primarily for weddings? I know that some vendors (like Pearlman''s) would be in both areas, but many would not. I think.

Deb :)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results