shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewellery box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Messiah Khan

Rough_Rock
Not quite jewellery, but I am currently having a jewellery box custom made for the engagement ring to go in. It''s going to be about 12cm wide x 8 cm deep and 4cm high. Top lid is going to have chamfered edges, and the inside is going to be solid, except for a 4cm diameter cylindrical disk cut out for the ring to sit in. It is probably going to be made out of walnut or a similar hardwood. I can''t quite decide though what fabric to have the ring sitting in. (The cylindrical hole is going to be filled with fabric covered foam). As the ring is silver/platinum with a green Demantoid stone, im thinking of maybe having white velvet with green stitching. Another idea was to have green velvet with a silver ring running around the cylinder in the wood. Any ideas or suggestions?

peaches5

Rough_Rock
I think thw white velvet with green stiching sounds nice... good luck, hope it turns out well

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love walnut - such a beautiful wood - I think that and white fabric with a green accent (i.e., stitching) would look lovely

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results