shape
carat
color
clarity

how old is my tiffany ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robert farrant

Rough_Rock
I have the following Tiffany ring:
TIFFANY & CO. Platinum .53ct Diamond Engagement Ring. The Stone is a Round Cut .53ct E color, VS1. Tiffany rings are now stamped with an individual number, this one is not.......
The ring is signed "Tiffany & Co." and stamped "PT950." but no individual number......
I believe tiffany have not always stamped an individual number....so HOW OLD IS MY RING!!!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN A DIAMOND TIFFANY RING ONLY STAMPED WITH "TIFFANY & CO PT950"???
I have none of the original paperwoirk/certificates. but the diamond has been removed to allow for a GIA certificate so I know the diamond is OK
PLEASE HELP!! WITH THANKS.
1.gif
');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0">

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Lucida was introduced in 1999, so the ring can''t be older than that.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
If you know who bought the ring I am sure if you call Tiffanys they can look up when it was bought. They keep records of purchases for a while from what i understand.
I hope that helps

Phil

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2005 6:50:27 AM
Author: JulieN
The Lucida was introduced in 1999, so the ring can''t be older than that.
Since it''s a rb stone, it''s not a Lucida...so it can be older than that...and might be... but I don''t know when they started putting original numbers in each ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results