shape
carat
color
clarity

How About a Bangle???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehehe, you guys are so hilarious :razz: Yes I''m DandiAndi, got a bit sick of my old screen name! Snook is what my FH calls me... sickening ain''t it
41.gif
My signature says aka DandiAndi, hope that helps! I think I''ll change it back anyways
37.gif

Thanks for the compliments Sundial!! I''ll certainly post pics of the bracelet when I get it!

moon river & widget... you guys have impeccable memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, I have not taken any and am camera less for the moment but if you want to see them they are on the Roberto Coin website...click on "fashion" and it says only for USA, click on Silk weave. There are bracelets, earrings and necklaces. They do white and yellow gold, and I custom ordered rose gold. Saks carries it too if you are near one, and you can find local stores that also have them. I really love them....

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Diamondfan, I will look those up. I love Roberto Coin jewelry. However we still want to see pictures of yours when you have a camera again!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just picked up my three rose gold bangles, one with diamond accents and two plain. I LOVE them all. These, esp. the plain, are awesome for daily wear. They are comfy, and while I often stack mine, they look nice alone. They also make thin and medium and thick ones...gorgeous...

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
There is some really cool jewelry on that website. I like some of the pieces that are animal print with diamonds. They remind me of jewelry that is made I think by Soho.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 11:35:04 AM
Author: Cind11
There is some really cool jewelry on that website. I like some of the pieces that are animal print with diamonds. They remind me of jewelry that is made I think by Soho.

I was at Saks yesterday and saw some of it in person at their trunkshow. It was unusal. I am just personally in love with the silk weave. It is so comfy and also has a neat sheen to it, do not know what they do to it but it has a neat patina to it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan I checked out those silk weave bangles on the website and they are just gorgeous! You really need to beg, borrow, or steal a camera so you can post some pictures of them for us!!! I would love to see a wrist shot.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will see if someone can do it for me! (I still cannot get them ON the computer, but one of my kids could do it!!!). When I say I LOVE them I am not exaggerating. They are so gorgeous and not hard to wear...comfy and can be more casual or more dressy. I started with the white gold, now have yellow and rose, which is my new obsession. They look great with almost anything with the exception of ultra casual or very dressy...I will work on it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOK Sundial--what have you decided????? Waiting, waiting,,,,,,,,,
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well I''ve been trying on some bangles at local jewelry stores to make sure I like them (and I do). I had also requested a wrist photo from Renee at Whiteflash of their shared prong bangle. What do you think???

WFbangleshot.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s not to love? Enjoy it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

DiamondFan said it all-----but I think picture of your wrist in that picture is all that''s lacking......
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, Sundial!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I went ahead and placed my order with Whiteflash for the 3 carat shared prong bangle in white gold. I will have to start a new thread in Show Me the Ring when it gets here!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a beautiful bracelet - can''t wait to see it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent choice, I am sure you''ll be very happy with it!
30.gif

cheeers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results