shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo jackets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve tried searching but haven''t been able to find the answer. If you are going to get halo earring jackets, should the studs be bezel or prong set? Or does it matter?

And a couple of people have unsuccessfully asked this question here before, but does anyone know of any pendant jackets? Are such things even possible?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I know this is not a ton of help but I know White Flash does have them. I have also seen them very cheap on ebay. Here is a pair from JewelryHoo.

bezelsetjacketsAN.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ok oops I read the question wrong. On the jackets I have seen they are not prong set. They look bezel but that is just the look since the earring is threaded through...does that make sense?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/25/2009 10:01:35 PM
Author:AustenNut
I''ve tried searching but haven''t been able to find the answer. If you are going to get halo earring jackets, should the studs be bezel or prong set? Or does it matter?

And a couple of people have unsuccessfully asked this question here before, but does anyone know of any pendant jackets? Are such things even possible?
I''m sure it is possible to do some sort of a pendant jacket, depends how much you want to spend and if you are willing to custom for such a piece.

Your earrings can be prong or bezel as they should fit the jacket. I have bezel earrings, and Lesley at BGD had showed me a picture with my earrings in a jacket, and it would be the same if your earrings were prong set. you just need to find the jackets that will fit it according to what you have, just let whoever you buy from know what you currently have and find the jackets to fit, otherwise to make certain that your stud fit, maybe send them one.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sarahbear and D&T, I appreciate it!

By the way, does anyone have pictures of bezeled studs in a halo jacket vs prong studs in a jacket?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are KTIceRN''s jackets and bezel earrings. mine were in yellow gold but I did not buy the jacket

Hope this helps https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-brian-gavin-diamonds-earring-jackets.115796/

.50bezeljackets11.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one that belongs to Catmom
cmsjackts.JPG

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, D&T, that was impressive! Thanks so much for posting those. I think I prefer the prong set look myself, though maybe I''ll confirm this with a search on colored stone studs (in halo jackets). What search terms did you use to find these, or did you just remember whose jewelry it was?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 9:39:20 PM
Author: AustenNut
Wow, D&T, that was impressive! Thanks so much for posting those. I think I prefer the prong set look myself, though maybe I''ll confirm this with a search on colored stone studs (in halo jackets). What search terms did you use to find these, or did you just remember whose jewelry it was?
sure anytime
1.gif
, I remembered KTiceRn''s jacket as I was looking at them at the same time, but the others I think I just searched "Jacket" and then just went through a few thread to find what I was looking for, good luck though, i''m sure there are more out there. Can''t wait to see what you get
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results