shape
carat
color
clarity

green stones and "diamonds?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
This is a picture of an OLD pinky ring (on me, at least!).......the green stones are probably glass, as the polish looks pretty poor.....But if the other stones are diamonds, they are randomly cut (not RB''s , like the melee of today!!) There is some kind of mark in the band....looks like a big K. and some smaller writing (probably the gold K)..................Look at all the prongs!!! A lot of labor for inexpensive stones!!!

trip 119.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Maxine...neat old ring! I wonder if the diamonds are rose cuts? It''s sort of hard to tell from the pic...

widget

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
They are all very different from each other.......sort of random! They do sparkle and catch the light at times!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love this antique style--what a beauty!!! What can you tell us about it''s origin??

cheers--Sharon

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
It was an estate piece taken in by a jeweler/relative, and my Mom liked it and brought it home w/her!!
2.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Nice one! The diamonds look like rose cuts. Looks to me like it''s from the turn of the (last) century.

nutmeg

Rough_Rock
This reminds me of a small ring of mine with randomly cut diamond chips.
It belonged to my grandmother, and I wear it because it was hers and I like the setting.

sngp9292.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results