shape
carat
color
clarity

Got a new ring...now I need to recycle..any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,
I just purchased a new e-ring and wedding ring. (Which I love...) Now I am interested in taking my old diamond (round brilliant .6 D color -well cut) and getting it set into a bezel pendant. But, I am having a hard time finding info online. Where can I use my old diamond and get a really great setting in platinum?
Thanks

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, there are jewelry shops that do custom work online as much as off (usually both).

Not all shops selling diamonds are doing custom work with customers' diamonds, and not all that do advertise
2.gif
Simple, no
7.gif

Oh well, several jewelers posting on this forum do custom work. Look up Wink, Platinumsmith, Feydakin, Whiteflash does it for their own stones, but perhaps not only ? Worth asking...

Since you have decided on the design (have you ?) it should be easy to drop an e-mail to one of these guys and ask about cost, delays, etc. A bezel set pendant does not sound like an overly exotic, challenging project.

Many more local jewelry shops get mentioned as makers of the rings and things posted on the "Show me the ring" forum here. It is relatively tedious to track down a jeweler this way, but the threads often contain allot of detail about how each store works and what they do best.

Hope some of this helps
1.gif

Of course, there are many, many more custom jewelers online than Pricescope could possibly keep on record from buyers' feedback.

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
A bezel setting. Any online info you could help me out with? Recycling is seems to be the best deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results