shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold...in General

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gold prices are up, which makes it hard on those of us who are yellow gold lovers. It has also had me researching gold a bit more. (I have a bangle saga to post in another thread. My amazement at what is called a "gold bangle" is another reason-beside rising prices-that I am looking at gold.)

At any rate, I found this site (which will accept donations towards its upkeep) in my travels. I found it a font of useful information and thought some of my fellow yellow gold lovers might also like to take a look at it.

Tom's Treasures

34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also found this table helpful. It allows one to convert pennyweights (DWT) to grams and ounces.

If one happened to be having a piece of jewelry made from 150 pennyweights, he could look at this table to see how many grams (233.276) or ounces of gold (7.5) were really under discussion. As a consumer, I find this very helpful!

34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results