shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Rings with or without opening?

Phiphitan

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone

I''ve been a lurker for some time as a guest to the forum. I have gained so much knowledge from all of you here and am really glad that I found this place. I just wanna say Thank You to all!!
36.gif

I eventually made my first internet purchase from WF for a little solitaire. Another of my conquest was a small full-bezel solitaire pendant.

Now, I''m looking around for an eternity ring and have shopped around the local B&Ms. I''ve found a few from different shops. I just have 1 question about these eternity rings. There are some with openings and some without. Is there a reason why there are openings? If the ring doesn''t have any opening, is it ok?

I found 2 sample pictures of the eternity ring. One that looked like the one that I wanted to buy and the other with openings under every stone. (I''m not sure how to describe this but I hope the pictures do!)

Please help me out here! Thank you!
1.gif

Eternity prongs.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I think the one on the top is a half eternity, and it looks like it is open under the stones, you just can''t see that part in the picture.

Phiphitan

Rough_Rock
Thanks EHR!

Suppose the ring has no openings at all for a full eternity, is it still fine?

I found one at a local jewelry shop going at a pretty good price (I think). $460 for 0.6 tcw for about 30 stones set in 18K yellow gold. Each diamond is 0.02ct approx. It''s small but I like the look of it on my finger. I''m so tempted but I''m a poor student /._.\

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results