shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring Jackets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicholerh

Rough_Rock
Hello all. For those who don''t recognize me, I mostly lurk but come out every now and then when I have a question...

Right now I''m trying to piece together some sapphire earrings for the wedding in October. I''m thinking blue sapphire studs with diamond jackets. I''ve priced out the ones on WhiteFlash and would prob pick out their smallest jackets.
WhiteFlash diamond jackets

I also found these beautiful jackets at NSC holding some lovely purple sapphires. Swapping them out for blues is obviously not a biggy. And I honestly actually prefer the delicate design of these jackets but I''m worried they might be too big. What would you guess, 10-12mm total diameter with the jackets? My ear lobes aren''t huge so I''m worried they might be too big. What do you think?
NSC jackets with sapphires

I guess my next question is if anyone knows of any other places offering jackets that I''ve overlooked? I saw some at the local chain stores (jared, weisfield) and the WF jackets had them beat hands down. I don''t prefer the look of the flower type diamond jackets (where the diamonds look like the ''petals'' if that makes sense).

Thanks for the help guys!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ross Simon''s has some, but can''t attest to their quality. The WF one''s are really pretty.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren carries jackets. Link

They also show some pretty haloed sapphire earrings with a couple of different jacket designs that they could probably do if you prefer these.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results