shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have the Whiteflash W-prong earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
These are my first choice for diamond studs... Wondering if anyone else has them, and if so, do yopu have PICTURES (of them on too!. Haha. Thanks!

emsmiled.gif

wf-w.jpg

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/-W-prong--by-WF--SETTINGS-ONLY_952.htm#

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 11:36:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Here you are.. :) W Prong earrings & pendant :) They are quite beautiful, I agree. Anything WF has made is.

Thx. Those look really nice. I am trying to decide between those and the 3 prong martini setting! DO you think one would dropp more than the other?

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 3:33:26 PM

Date: 4/25/2007 11:56:58 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 4/25/2007 11:36:23 PM
Here you are.. :) W Prong earrings & pendant :) They are quite beautiful, I agree. Anything WF has made is.

Thx. Those look really nice. I am trying to decide between those and the 3 prong martini setting! DO you think one would dropp more than the other?
Honestly, I believe the martini set wear closer to the ear. I love these earrings, but my personal preference (for me) would be the martinis (to match the pendant I hope to get, of course! lol) I know several of the gals love their earrings from WF, they are really beautifully done.

Have fun!

Interesting... I heard they had 2 styles of the 3 prong martini''s, but I only saw 1 on the site...

The 8 prong ones look interesting too... I wondering if that would be too much platinum though for a 2ctw set?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results