shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond barrettes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if you guys know of any shop that makes diamond barrettes for hair? This kind of my dream diamond purchase, it is along the same lines as Mara's toe ring.
30.gif

I love putting a little sparkle in my hair, but rhinestones are so teenager... anyone seen diamond barrettes before? I know there are vintage hairpins. I would love a couple of whiteflash ACA 1 pointers maybe in a flower shape.

36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why not email WF for a quote? I don''t think they''d ever done diamond toe rings until Mara''s so why not diamond barrettes?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you have a great concept, pinkflamingo! I was brainstorming the metal issue of the actual barrette, and I don''t see why it couldn''t be made. I was reminded of the safety catch/clasp on a bracelet...do you have any drawings? I would love to see what you''re envisioning--it sounds so fun! I did a search on google a little while ago and didn''t come up with much at all, but I think Mrs. Salvo is right--if WF can make toe rings, surely they can make barrettes if you have a specific design in mind!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
This reminds of Marilyn Monroes quote ''I love finding new places to wear diamonds''
9.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I am still working on a design.
34.gif
Something that would be classic but would look great- a little unexpected bling in my hair. Will keep you guys updated!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results